Random question... ? WiFi ?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by SweetLL, Mar 23, 2011.

1. SweetLL

SweetLL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all !

Not sure if it has been asked before, but we may need WiFi in a few moments of sobriety here and there next week... does anyone remember if there's wifi (free or not) anywhere on the resort? I think I may have been too buzzed the 3 previous times I've been to remember :)

Thanks!

2. Jeff & Beth

Jeff & Beth Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +43 / 0
    Yep... I think it's $15 per day, and reception outside of the lobby area is spotty. Unless someone has an update that says they've improved it...

If you want to use it daily it might be cheaper to check you cell plans to see if you can access the internet on your phone for cheaper.

3. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    I wan't too bad during our NYE trip. One of the few useful benefits of being Premier. Not sure if I would pay $15/day.

4. TerryB

TerryB I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Being premier we get it free too, and never had a problem with gettig it in our room, you can also go to the lobby and use their computer for 5 bucks for 30mins, keep in mind it's a spanish key board

5. SweetLL

SweetLL Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks guys! The Spanish keyboard would be hilarious after maybe 3 days of alcohol & dehydration, lol ! Sounds like a sexxxy pool game ! :)

6. usnseabeequeen

usnseabeequeen Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Wifi is available

Wifi is available in the public areas, but you can also purchase internet access for around $15/day. I am told that most people have trouble in their rooms with it though. I didn't have any trouble at all. It was slow but other than that it worked fine. They also have computers for public use at a per hour rate if you do not want to take yours.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice