Questions From A First Timer

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Kayla B, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Kayla B

Kayla B Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    my SO and I will be at Temptation from April 29-May 6th - less than 24 hours now!! Making my list and checking it twice and I have a couple questions!

Blow driers? Are they available in the room or will I need to bring my own?

Theme nights - I have almost all theme nights crossed off while my SO only managed to get half of the outfits. Do you think he will feel left out?! We are pretty outgoing so I don’t think an outfit is going to restrict our fun.

Weather?! We will be there for 7 days and so far it looks like it’s calling for thunder and lightening most days. (Although that sounds awfully fun to me), what has been your experiences with weather for the first week of May?

Where do you head first?! We will be arriving around noon on Monday and want to make the most of our vacation. I assume from the stalking I’ve done on this forum the place to be is the sexy pool.

Just counting down the hours now!!!

2. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Rooms have blow dryers and flat iron.
    Theme night participation changes throughout the week so no worries.
    It is attitude that matters.
    As far ad weather, they usually call for showers each day.
    No way to really predict.
    Sometimes showers are 10 min, sometimes several hours.
    If pool is closed, head to hot tub in the rain, or head inside to Score (sports bar).

3. Jason & Shelly

Jason & Shelly Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +598 / 1
    Yes you will want to head to the sexy pool the moment you get there for sure. If your room isn’t ready yet (it probably won’t be if you get there at noon), you can leave your luggage with the concierge and they store it for you in a room off the lobby. We have even changed into our bathing suits in there :) We bring our bathing suits and cups in our carry-on and make sure the sunscreen is in an easy to reach spot in our suitcase so we can head to the sexy pool as quickly as possible. Get changed, spray on sunscreen, head to to the pool and get your first drink!

We dress up for every theme night but not everyone does so he will definitely not feel left out if he doesn’t participate in some of them.

And like the previous post said, it always calls for rain every day you are there and most of the time it doesn’t but if it does you have options. We even stay in the sexy pool during rain if it isn’t too heavy or too cold...there is a small area that is covered near one end...we have hung out under there during rain before.

Have a ton of fun and just know you will never want to vacation anywhere else after you have experienced TTR!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. Mitchcoo

Mitchcoo Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    You didn’t mention it but, plenty sunscreen!! You do not want to have to buy it at TTR! We always get there early and we go straight to the sexy pool while waiting on the room. Have a blast guys!

5. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,106 / 2
    With a forecast like that, it’s likely you see nothing but a few moments of rain once or twice. In that part of the world, an odd rain shower of brief storm will blow through someplace, if only for a short period of time. That’s why most days show rain event, but May is my favorite month to be in Cancun, so you can expect amazing weather!

6. Deleted member 22979

Deleted member 22979 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Never check a Cancun forecast. Ever.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice