Question: What kind of party...

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by passioncouple79, May 22, 2015.

1. passioncouple79

passioncouple79 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 0
    Hello everyone,

TTR is going to go threw a renovation in 2016, we would like to know what kind of party does the resort have during the day and night? Do they have themes like TTR? Can you give us some more information about this place?

Thanks,

R & T

2. 68Stang

68Stang Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be going for the first time next week for 10 days..will give you a trip report.

3. StaceyJerseyShoreGirl

StaceyJerseyShoreGirl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Do u have any specific info on the renovation at TTR next year?

4. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

Renovations ???,, this is news to me , please elaborate .

5. passioncouple79

passioncouple79 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +122 / 0
    Sorry, I meant does anyone have any experience with Grand Parnassus? We are going on our 2nd trip to TTR on June 6th...can't wait. But from we have heard from threads on here from Steve & others there will be an expansion next year for TTR. So we are trying to find other places to go, because we don't really want to vacation when construction is going on at TTR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Donald

Donald Devil's advocate Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 2

They have been talking for years now,, latest talk is more of a major facelift then construction.

Initial plans included major things to the lobby and the buffet..,, just last April they had finished redoing the fountain inside and installing a new expensive sound system in the hotel lobby,,,, and they were redoing the buffet roof,, both things , you don't do if your tearing shit down soon

I work construction so the last thing I want is to vacation on a construction site too
    . Sad thing is they will keep the official date a secert, so people keep booking.

there have been so many different rumors, the regulars have stopped listening,,, not to say it might start,, just no one ''really'' knows.

Enjoy

7. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    The latest word from the Premiere office, as of May 3rd, is: 1) $38 million renovation 2) No new rooms 3) No closure, they will do sections at a time 4) All new plumbing, A/C, etc. in the rooms 5) Paty'Os will become more of a casual hang out space 6) New night club will be built on top of Embarcadero 7) Major changes for Nice Shoes 8) Cigar bar will be renovated and reopened 9) Significant but undisclosed improvements for all pools 10) Expanded restaurant capacity and 11) It is definitely happening in 2016. We'll see.

8. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    So back to the question, it is the Golden, not the grand. Anyway, their daytime parties are not at the level of TTR. They play a few games. At night the warm tub and the tiki bar can be boring or rocking. You have to bring the party. The food, service and the beach are superior at GP. But the party is not. We have been to both many times. We like them for different reasons. You will have fun at the GP.

9. Mtcollins1

Mtcollins1 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Topfree and thong friendly?

Is GP top free and thong friendly?

Thanks!

M

10. soggytits

soggytits Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    have a look on Jamie,s post yesterday he put a report on there from the manager that he spoke to

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice