Question regarding CCC Theme Nights!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Trav1, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    We returned from our first trip to TTR in June and thoroughly enjoyed it so heading back next year with 2 of our friends! Just wondering are the theme nights the same all year every year or do they change monthly or yearly!? Just need to know so we can start buying outfits and accesories :)

2. Heathernsean

Heathernsean Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Usually about 2 to 3 months before people will start a theme night thread for the month. It does vary since its ccc people that organize it. However Temptation has a few theme nights that pretty much are always same. They are red night white night and lingerie night. Does that make sense?

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Exactly as stated above. If you want to drum up participation, or have some "slight" guidance on what/which theme nights go off during the time you'll be there with your friends.... then you can start the theme thread yourself for that month, generally about 3-4 months out (longer for the big-time busy CCC months, like April, May and December, those threads are already up as you can see).

4. Trav1

Trav1 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0
    Thanks for the replies :) I get a better understanding after reading that! :)

5. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I keep an eye out all years for things that would work for TTR. When you book let people know what themes you would like and put your outfits together. Then shop for the finishing touches.

6. Skip138

Skip138 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm curious what guys wear for a lot of the theme nights. lingerie is boxers. What's Mens white dress shirt night? What do guys wear for that? And any other theme nights?

7. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Men's White Dress Shirt night is for the ladies to wear and the men to (not so) discreetly enjoy :)

I wore an orange shirt on orange noght, a white shirt and glow sticks on white/glow night. Getting a red something for red night, not sure what yet. I know, very creative. I leave the sexy/creative stuff up to Ali :)

8. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Oh, I have an outfit for lingerie night too. I don't have a kilt type outfit for our Sept. trip but I probably will in April when we go again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice