Question for recent visitors about activites

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sammivalentyne, Dec 1, 2017.

1. sammivalentyne

sammivalentyne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    TTR vet, but haven't been for a while. Wondering if they still do:

Daytime foam party at the pool?
    Outdoor diner with entertainment once or twice a week?
    Carlos Vidal (the local guy that does live EDM covers on his electric violin)?

I'm looking forward to all of the new stuff, and of course the theme nights and poolside fun. These were a couple of my favourite things from years past, and I'm sort of hoping they are still in play.

2. sammivalentyne

sammivalentyne Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    Thanks to this amazing trip report by Jen&Kyle, I have several answers. I'll share them for anyone else who reads this and is wondering.
    Foam party still happens
    There is an outdoor BBQ of some sort, but it sounds like its a daytime thing, and pretty basic.

Was also nice to hear that the omelette station is still around. Of course it's not the reason to visit TTR, but it is a nice way to tame the tequila gremlins from the night before :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Foam party is Thursday, Violin guy hasn't been around (up to now) although I read another report that there was a violin performer last week, not sure if it's the same guy though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice