Probably went to TTR for the Last Time!!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by leeleent, Apr 8, 2015.

1. leeleent

leeleent Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We just went in March and took 2 other couples with us this time. My husband and I have been there a couple times before this trip and Always had a Blast!! This time we were VERY disappointed with the very ROWDY people and sometimes out of control with Some of the Crowd there during the week we were there!!!! I have never seen the Security stay near the pool area and other areas of the resort like we did this time. We love to party and have a Great time like everyone else BUT there was those certain ones that will ruin your whole trip!!!! I know we have always gone on a vacation with the "make the Best of the situation" attitude, but this was hard to do with the kinda crowd that was there this time. We did however, have a Wonderful time with the friends that went with us, and we still met some Great new friends. The Topless optional resort is now turning in to a bunch of younguns running around naked and acting STUPID!!!!! TTR has changed so much since I our 1st time of being there.

2. Ivan&Mache

Ivan&Mache Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Sorry about your bad experience, probably because of the young spring breakers. We´ve been one time in may, another one in june and one more in november and haven´t really had this kind of problems with raunchy people, well there´s always the occasional one, but not to the point of ruining our trip or make us consider not going back.

As for the nudity we´ve also seen the occasional ding dong out in the open, but if we wanted to see lots of them we´d go to Desire. Hopefully TTR staff acknowledges this and keeps their resort topless optional only, which, at least for us, is way sexier than a clothes optional resort.

3. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Several bad comments have been made about March and spring breakers. Maybe try another month? Had you gone in March before? Sorry it ruined your trip.

4. Justrob

Justrob Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    I agree. You went at the wrong time of year

5. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been there in April and September and Never a problem. Everyone was under control.
    We choose to go to TTR because it is Suppose to be "Topless" opt. but now even the Ent staff allows the bottoms to drop off for extra points to win pool games. that is one reason it is getting out of control. That is why Security is needed, because more bottoms are dropping off even at Patyo's. SMH!!!

6. Carole

Carole I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    They have always allowed the bottoms off during games. I have been gong there since 2004 and as far back as I can remember they did it for Bingo games, Mr Temptation, etc. It's meant to be brief and not a parade all day type of thing. But can't say I have seen it at nights.

7. Jen&Santiago

Jen&Santiago Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +380 / 0
    From what we keep on hearing March is the worst time to go because of spring break. Sucks you guys had to go through that.

8. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    The dropping of bottoms during games has been happening for years. Not as in walk around all day with none on but for a few moments here or there. Someone else said that March may not be a good time for you as the addition of a few spring breakers does tend to move the needle into crazy a bit more. I would think that if you went in April or May that you'd find the crowd more to your liking.

Regardless it's unfortunate you didn't have the trip you wanted to :(

9. dynamite

dynamite Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0
    I hear Disney land is nice in March. ...lol

All joking aside I think the bigger problem is the time of year you went I don't think it's a TTR problem

10. leeleent

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes we have been in April before and I guess we thought it wouldn't be much different in the crowds since April is also considered Spring Break too!! Yes, we have seen the bottoms come off, only for a brief moment but this time it seemed to go on too often!! And Yes, seen it at night this time too!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice