Pricing Rooms And Promo Codes?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Wichspix, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Wichspix

Wichspix Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hello all, I was pricing rooms here (directly thru the TTR site) and a couple questions. 1) It shows a Bash Tower Category (no promo discount) and a Bash Tower Ocean View. Are there really two different categories? 2)The promo LUV15 says you also receive free round trip transportation, but I can seem to redeem it, just the "15%" discount. Also if it is free, which transportation company is it?

2. Lindilou

Lindilou Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +928 / 1
    Bash Tower are all at least ocean view. To make sure you have all the deal put together, I'd call the 1-800 number and confirm all the details.
    We had transfer with the hotel twice: one was with Best transfer, and the other we think but not sure, was the hotel's own SUV which were really nice.
    Now we just go with USA... price is good and service is still excellent.

3. Wichspix

Wichspix Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's what I figured was they are all at least partial view, but their site had a separate listing. I think one was just non-cancel. Yes I've used USA several times, I was hoping it was maybe them the hotel used. They are the best. Thanks for the help.

4. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Yes the hotel official ground transport company is USA Transfers. Saw that in one of Steve’s recent posts.

The two different categories of Bash likely have different terms and conditions. The cheaper likely doesn’t allow for any changes or cancellations and may require full payment immediately.
    Check the fine print content.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. r&a 1964

r&a 1964 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 1
    I could be wrong but I think the tower has bash tower rooms and lush tower rooms . The lush tower rooms have a jacuzzi on the balcony. The bash tower rooms do not.
    We have also used USA transfer. We have always booked it separate from the hotel because for us it has been less expensive that way.

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Lush rooms have a 2-person Jacuzzi and are considered oceanfront as your room is not at an angle to the ocean as the Bash rooms are. Lush rooms are at the bottom of the "U' that forms the tower, so you look straight out to the ocean. There's only about 11 Lush rooms, so you have to book early to get one.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice