~*~ Pray For My Mom, Please ~*~

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Greta, May 25, 2009.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We had to take her to the hospital Saturday night. Well, we found out that she may have Ovarian Cancer, and it doesn't look good right now.. She has a Huge Mass.. At least that is what the physicians assistant told us. Hopefully they can do a Full Hysterectomy, and help this.. Please put her on the prayer chains that you know of, and keep us in your thoughts & prayers. We would greatly appreciate it...

Thanks in Advance...

2. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry to hear this Greta.

I will send lots of positive thoughts her way.

[​IMG]

3. Franco27

Franco27 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah man sorry to hear that Greta, wish her all the best

4. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks, everyone... We brought her home yesterday.. Have to take her to the Marshall University Joan C Edwards Cancer Center tomorrow for Pre-Op, then surgery on Thursday.. I will try my best to keep you updates...

Thanks again for all your thoughts & prayers...

Greta

5. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Her surgery is this morning at 9. Please pray that all goes ok. She needs all the prayers we can get.. Things are much worse than we though.. Cancer is at the very least a Stage 3 out of 4, but won't know for sure until the surgery...

Please continue to pray for her...

Thanks,

Greta

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GRETA,

Continued thoughts and prayers for your mom coming to you from Pittsburgh ...

how's she doing?

janie

7. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Another Update

The Cancer is worse than they thought, and she is filling up with fluids, plus her breathing is hard right now.. They couldn't do all they wanted to do in the surgery, and not much more they can do but Chemo, they said at least for now, and if Mom is able. If the Chemo doesn't help by shrinking the cells, the fluid will keep accumulating, & the Dr told us we would be stuck between a Rock & a Hard Place if this happens. Please continue to keep my Mom & our Family in your prayers, we sure need them now, more than ever..

On a better note, SHE GAVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST!

She has been telling us for weeks, that no matter how sick she is, that SHE WILL BE FINE, NOT TO WORRY ABOUT HER. Now we know why.. She told us today.

8. rockrgrrrl

rockrgrrrl I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sorry, Greta. I really hope she gets better. I know how you feel - I lost my dad to lymphoma. If you want to talk, let me know.

9. gabesz

gabesz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Greta:
    I strongly urge that you take your mom over to John Hopkins in Baltimore. I know its a few hours drive, but about 2 weeks after she is released from the hospital she should be able to handle the drive and they can give you a much better prognosis then local hospital centers do.

10. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Wishing your Mom all the best Greta. I'm not the praying kind but we are hoping all turns out well. Be strong for her, she needs it right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice