Potential First Timers…help!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Curious_Cpl, Jul 18, 2024.

1. Curious_Cpl

Curious_Cpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Hi everyone! My wife and I are early 40s and love to party and have a good time. We are not a LS couple but love party resorts (been to Riu Republica twice). Wife loves to wear thong swimsuits and to dress sexy. I am down for temptations (would love to see her topless) but my wife is a little concerned that there will be a lot of single men harassing and trying to touch her without her consent. Curious what everyone’s experience is so that I can hopefully ease her concerns! Thanks!

2. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +214 / 1
    You will have the odd creeps once in a while but overall, this is a welcoming and non judgmental space where you can feel safe and confident.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. JANDATX

JANDATX Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    My wife was much the same. Now we're completely addicted and we think regular resorts suck. Your wife may be approached but very unlikely she'll be harassed. We have had some unwanted creepers be a little too pushy at Bash from time to time, but nothing to get overly concerned about. 99.9% of the people there are totally respectful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Curious_Cpl

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Thanks that’s very helpful!

5. LemAndAmber

LemAndAmber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    We were a little nervous too. All that disappeared 5 minutes after we were by the sexy pool. No issues at all with singles. The only creepy guy had his wife with him and he was drunk.

That was 4 weeks ago. Now we’re headed back in 2 weeks.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. Curious_Cpl

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    That’s awesome! Some married pervy guy I take it.

7. LemAndAmber

LemAndAmber Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0
    I don’t know if he was pervy…he just seemed to really admire my wife and tried to hand wave me off to his wife. She was kinda embarrassed and just wanted to go dance. He wasn’t rude or pushy. He just wasn’t nearly as smooth as he thought he was. And he was clearly drunker than he thought he was…

But it was over pretty quickly. We just said thank you, but no thanks. No big deal. Literally coulda happened anywhere.

8. BeuMeu

BeuMeu Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +95 / 5
    Being recent first timers this year let me tell you…. We are not LS but are willing to see where the world takes us. The only way to describe the hotel is a party bubble. It’s Spring Break for adults. People who still have party in their bones but probably have more money than a college kid. There are single men but honestly I couldn’t tell who was single and who was married. I just saw people. My wife was hesitant to go topless before we got to the resort. After getting to the pool and realizing that their are all shapes and sizes of people who are just there to have fun you soon realize that it’s more fun topless (like owning a jeep). We have never had more fun in our entire lives. The staff is above and beyond your expectations. The party is wild and the people you meet there are the most welcoming and understanding people. We found more people there that think like us than we find back home. I guarantee if you go, you will continue to go back. The costume parties are fun. Your wife gets to wear clothes that she wouldn’t be able to wear anywhere else. It’s a freeing experience to say the least. It doesn’t just go for your wife either. I wore things there I wouldn’t wear anywhere else. Because as the saying goes no one knows you no one gives a shit. If you have always wanted to dress up like a furry then dress up like a furry. If you want to wear leather straps and show up like a member of the village people then do that. The world is your oyster and at temptations you get to fuck that oyster.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice