Possibly August

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by AvgJoes1515, Apr 8, 2019.

1. AvgJoes1515

AvgJoes1515 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Looking at the second week of August for a first time trip. Was wondering if anyone knows of any “takeovers” or anything happening during August. How’s the crowds in August? Weather I know is probably a bit on the hot side, but that’s no biggie. Just trying to get an idea of what to possibly expect this time of year.

2. Voyeurmiamicpl

Voyeurmiamicpl Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    first week of August is pride. We are going aug 10-13. Heard it’s a great time to go right before most kids schools start. So it’s like a “last getaway” for parents with kids starting school lol

3. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    We were there the 3rd week last year. A bit quiet mid week, but the weekends were busy. We were always able to find tables, and get drinks when we wanted.

I don’t have any other months to compare it too, but I’m guessing it’s quieter. That said we still found lots of great people to hang out with.

It was hot, but we didn’t really notice it at the resort. We just hung out in the pool.

4. Sonny&Andrea

Sonny&Andrea Addict Registered Member

Kentucky for the summer, Texas for the winter.
    Ratings:
    +473 / 1
    We are going that time too, 12th-16th and again on the 20th-25th. I’ve been wondering about the crowd as well. Couldn’t find anything here so I went to trip advisor and looked at reviews for last year in August. Most people had a great time, said the crowd was good, but one reviewer said there was more single guys there than they had seen before. Let’s hope that was an anomaly. When we went in December it was mostly couples and a few single ladies for the majority of our trip and we had a blast. The day before we left a bunch of single guys came in, and I remember thinking, “I’m glad they wasn’t here last week”.

5. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    We only saw a few single guys when we were there. I think on the Monday BC there was just one. I don’t think there were any groups of single guys... maybe on the weekend. No problems really anyway.

6. Lance&Britt

Lance&Britt Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +274 / 0
    My husband and I will be there for our second Temptation trip. We will be there 5-12th with 5 other couples that we met there last year!! Lots of fun, crowded but not too crowded. Y’all will have a blast!

7. AvgJoes1515

AvgJoes1515 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    I think we’ve decided the 7-11, so we’ll see you and the 5 other couples there!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice