Population of Single Girls at Temptations

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by desi_boy, Jun 15, 2010.

1. desi_boy

desi_boy Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have been at Temptations for multiple times in the past during same time of a season. Few years ago, it wasn't that bad but last year around July 4th time it was well not so good for single guys.

It was literally 10 guys to 1 girl ratio.

We are coming there during July 4th time once again this year. It's been one year, how is it looking this year?

I don't have expections to pick up girls at the hotel. But, it would be nice to have somewhat similar ratio so atleast time killing in afternoon won't be that hard:)

2. carlosjm

carlosjm Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    you need to remember that last year around that time was the height of the stupid Swine Flu scare, which I think the Mexican government totally blew out of proportion.

The hotel at that time was running at around 30 to 40 % occupancy because of that. I know because I was there too. Therefore the female ratio was a lot lower because of that. I keep hearing that this whole year it's been looking very good. We should be okay.

3. desi_boy

desi_boy Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    In that case, all I gotta do is lose 15 lbs in 15 days and I will be good to go:)

4. Kenny322

Kenny322 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any single girls going

I am planning to go Dec 12.

Any single girls planning to go at that time?

Hope the ratio is better

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice