Pool Party Themes

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by ME2MEX, Mar 1, 2021.

1. ME2MEX

ME2MEX Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Hi everyone. My wife and I will be at TTR from March 15-21st and just when we thought we were prepared for the theme nights, we then discovered that there may also be pool theme parties as well? Are these a revolving thing like the theme nights, or a once in awhile thing? Should we prep for them? Thanks for any insight!

2. Iowa563

Iowa563 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0
    In our experience, patrons generally don't dress or do anything special for the themed pool parties. In January of this year, there was a foam party, blow up floaties party and a "Baywatch" party at the pool. Seemed to run every other day. If you want to dress the theme, I say go for it!

3. cancunbound10

cancunbound10 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Thanks for asking this question as me and my wife will be there March 14-21 and were talking about that last night as we did not see anything about themed pool parties outside the foam party until yesterday. I dont think we are getting anything special for the pool themes.

4. brent&kells

brent&kells I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,342 / 3
    Unlike the night time themes, dont really expect many people to do anything special for the daytime pool parties. I just noticed that they advertise these parties on the website a few weeks ago while I was living vicariously through all our friends that were there partying. None of them did anything for the daytime parties.....although, one of them did bring a giant unicorn floaties by chance.

90% of people we know religiously prep for night time themes but I have never heard any talk regarding getting stuff for the daytime pool parties.

We always enjoy the pool parties though. They give the day a little boost of energy. After already being in the pool for a few hours by the time they start, they really help amp everything up for the next few hours.

That being said.....could be fun getting stuff for them.

5. CH & HH

CH & HH Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +238 / 0
    There have been a few individual groups that have done some daytime theme...but for the most part, only holidays usually have universal support ie: St. Pat's Day!

6. 1st_Mate

1st_Mate Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0
    I was prepared with the right colors and fun clothes for Mardi Gras all day/night party but no one else was into it. If I was going for St. Patty’s Day, I’d wear green for sure! Have fun!

7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    It's a little difficult to dress for pool theme parties when all you have on is a g-string. There have been color days, but Ive never seen anything else.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice