Pool Hours?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jacejess, Jul 13, 2021.

1. jacejess

jacejess Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are headed to Temptation 25-30 July. We are curious about the pools / hot tubs. How late are they open? How late can you get served alcohol/food there? We do have access to the rooftop pool as well. We hear thats a quieter option when we need to "break away" from the party for a while. Would like to hear folks opinions of the pools, the atmosphere of each and the benefits of these.

Thanks.
    J,J

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    Sexy Pool hours have recently been changed to close at 8 instead of 7. Depending on your room class you get Sky Bar access otherwise it’s $20pp. I personally wouldn’t pay $20 but I’m a member so it’s free. Food is great but service is slow up there. I don’t recall what time that or the hot tub close. I’m sure if you do a search here and on the FB page you’ll get your answer.

3. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    I think the hot tub closes about the same time as the sexy pool .. sometimes they let it stay open a bit later
    there is always food at bash .. toward the end of the night it goes to mostly hamburgers and fries .
    If you are in the tower room service is free and it is open all night . We have ordered food at 2 am after leaving bash

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice