Pool activities!!

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by newcouple, May 30, 2012.

1. newcouple

newcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok, so my hubby is definitely more on the shy side (shhh, don't tell him I said that! lol) and is worried that he will be pulled out of the crowd to do some of the more adult-like activities by the pool!! Can anyone tell me if this actually happens or can we sit by the pool and watch everyone else without being harassed to join in??!! Thanks in advance!! :)

2. trychaser

trychaser Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    tell him to relax, no one is ever pulled up from the crowd - all participants are willing volunteers (although they may have been less willing had they known what was to come!).

Its all done in fun and the primary aim for the hotel is for people to enjoy themselves - what's the old saying (well in the UK anyway) One Volunteer is worth Ten Press Ganged

You'll have a blast and you never know he may surprise you - you know what they say about the quiet ones.....!

3. steveandjudy

steveandjudy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    They do not force anyone to do anything they do not want to. However, after drinking all day you would be surprised at how many SHY people volunteer to perform. Alcohol gets alot of them out of their comfort zone and become the life of the party.

4. Hunter and Susan

Hunter and Susan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steve and Judy hit it on the head, trust me from a LOT of time on the lake, things do "change" as the day goes on, inhibitions become exibitions! Booze and the scenery will get him in the mood. When is your trip, we are there 6/20 - 6/30.

5. newcouple

newcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you guys, I will pass on the reassurances to my conservative husband!! Lol. H&S, we're there the end of July so too bad we'll miss you by a month! Cheers!! ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice