Poc At Drsire

Discussion in 'Desire Resort' started by Blue, May 24, 2021.

1. Blue

Blue Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I’ve never been to Desire but from what I have read from various post, People of Color are scarce to none. Does anyone know of any takeovers or times of the year POC visit the resort?

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    upload_2021-5-24_7-21-51.jpeg

Just sayin.

We’ve been to both Desire Resorts numerous times and we’ve seen a community of all sizes, shapes and colors from many differ countries speaking different languages. It’s also a different recipe every trip.

I don’t think you’ll find a good time for better odds of guest makeup really unless a specific group with such interest booked a bunch of rooms. Most groups we’ve seen do have a mutual interest but it isn’t race, color or ethnicity.

3. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    Does Desire tend to have takeover events like TTR? I know TTR has MochaFest in October which tends to bring out more diversity and is a lot of fun.

4. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Desire does have takeovers as well. Both at Desire RM and Pearl. SDC, Kasidie, LLV and others are throw events there. Hellians have an event there and some other smaller groups too.

Mochafest at TTR is the only event we’ve ever seen labeled as such.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice