Plush Or Sbf Room

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by hjansen22, Jan 21, 2020.

1. hjansen22

hjansen22 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    We are booking our first trip and want to know which is better the plush rooms or the SBF. As our first visit we are not gonna do the tower first time. Just to get a feel and maybe next time we will upgrade if we feel we need to. What what should I know about these two rooms and which would be better. We need a balcony. So hopefully these have them and we don’t wanna be super far away from all the action ?! Any advice :)

2. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    Not all of the seduction rooms have balconies. Never stayed in them, but I don’t think they are what you want.

If the Plush rooms are the jacuzzi rooms, then we have stayed in three of them, and liked them a lot. They are close to the action particularly if you get one on the sexy pool side of the quiet pool. That’s what we have always tried for, after getting one on the other side the first year.

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We have stayed in both several times.

if you prefer the best view, want a larger room but don’t care if you are guaranteed a balcony (8 of 12 have them I believe) or a jacuzzi outside (2 of 12 have them) then go with the seduction beach front option.

if you want to guarantee a balcony and a jacuzzi on that balcony but don’t care about having an ocean view and are ok with a slightly smaller room than the seduction then go with the plush jacuzzi room.

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    Just to clarify what Kyle said, if you book SBF, you are very likely to end up with a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom, not on your patio, as only 2 of the 12 have outdoor Jacuzzis. I think this must mean that only 2 of the 12 SBF are ground floor, but I am not sure about that.

5. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    4 are ground floor but for some odd reason only 2 have jacuzzis. Unless they changed something recently.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice