Plush Jacuzzi Suite Reviews?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by partsjay, Mar 31, 2022.

1. partsjay

partsjay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Wife and I are hoping to book our 2nd trip for September. We stayed in the Lush Tower Oceanfront last time and loved it, but looking to maybe try another room with a jacuzzi. Does anyone have any reviews on the room? Besides the Tower perks…how was the room as far as size, bathroom set up?
    Thanks all!
    Hoping for 9/10-9/17….let us know if you’ll be there!!

2. Edward-Alli

Edward-Alli Photofucker Registered Member

Ratings:
    +287 / 7
    This is our prefer room. It is on the quiet pool side, close to everything and Jacuzzi for sharing. Room is fair size with balcony.

3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    The rooms are a bit bigger, The tub outside on the patio is nice sized. We liked these rooms but then my wife got a taste of the Tower and now thats were she wants to be..

4. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    I loved my plush room, great location, good size and fun to soak in the tub and people watch. I will warn you the bathroom might be tight for two people. It was fine for me cuz I go solo but for 2 it could be a tight fit.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Our membership has the Plush Jacuzzi as our base room, so we've stayed in one of those maybe... 16 times/trips?

The main problem with the Plush Jacuzzi rooms is the bathroom counter "space," primarily for the ladies to spread out their "get ready lab." For me, I hardly have space to put my toiletry bag on the counter, next to the sink.

That being said, the standard TTR shower with no door, just the hole in the water-screening plexiglass... but the shower is plenty big for two.

The "room" itself is standard hotel size, and witht he weird TTR cabinets that might not let you close them anymore. LOL! And, hard to find "which one" has whatever it is that you put in there. It's like a 2-dimensional maze, sorta.

Patio is where the jacuzzi is, and the new jacuzzi tubs out there (new as in installed during the reno) are a little bigger than before. We've had 6 people hanging out in there and while close enough, it was OK. Had to couples in there... ahh... "exercising," and that was fine, too.

The view out most of the jacuzzi room balcony/patios is right out tot he Quiet Pool, but there are a couple which look right into (and vice-versa) the... I think it's the Italian restaurant. A couple of times there's been some interesting "balcony shows" happening in the hot tub, putting on a show for the people eating dinner. Interesting. Security Does come by and insist that you put down the concealing curtain if people are.. engaging, it's funny.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    We stayed in the Jacuzzi rooms our first three trips, as they were just a small upgrade in price from a Garden room. With a jacuzzi room you know where you will be, around the quiet pool, and on the ground floor. All a in a good location, but I would still try and get on on the sexy pool side of the set up. We only used the Jacuzzi once, and it was on a rainy day. I suppose having a hot tub at home makes a small Jacuzzi less of a selling point.

The rooms would definitely be a good choice, however after experiencing a Tower room we likely won't be getting one again. Then again, with the current prices, not sure we will make it again soon anyway.....

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. NM_FunCouple

NM_FunCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +239 / 0
    Stacia_and_john this is a dead on accurate assessment of the room. Great room without any doubt. Ones closest to the sexy pool make for quiet nights and short walks. Jacuzzi is small but who wants too much space anyways! Bathroom is the only issue. Getting in and out the door is a challenge when your lady is getting ready. Might as well put up a road closed sign!

8. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 1
    Indeed the bathroom is on the smaller side… it was still big enough for Nath to fall asleep on its floor after our first night a few years back (wayyyy too much drinking!)… all jokes aside we’re bringing a few organizing items for our coming trip around Easter to make the bathroom a bit tidier: hooks and over the door organizer.

We love the quiet pool area!

9. partsjay

partsjay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Thanks all!!
    Appreciate the feedback!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice