Plush Jacuzzi Rooms

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by D&T, Jan 20, 2021.

1. D&T

D&T Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +492 / 0
    Quick question as we’ve never stayed in one before. What is included in Plush Jacuzzi rooms? I.e. in the tower we have sky bar access, free wi-fi, room service, free adult channels, and awesome views. Guessing in the jacuzzi rooms, you are the view.

2. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +210 / 1
    Unless you are going under a referral, the added bonuses that you get in the Tower won’t be available free of charge to you in a Plush Jaccuzi. Free wifi is available to all across the resort free of charge though.

That being said, we think that the Plush Jaccuzi location can’t be beat and wouldn’t stay elsewhere even if it means paying extras to go to the rooftop or for room service (it’s only 5$ per order). Now for the free adult channels there’s other solutions (including making your own ) but it wasn’t overly expensive to add to our room last time we were there.

3. nwiacpl

nwiacpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    This is our first trip (March 16-23) also and we have a plush jacuzzi room booked. We are intrigued by staying in the Tower but are worried about the noise at night.

4. heightsfuncouple

heightsfuncouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    So first I have to say that I have only stayed in the Tower. I absolutely love the Tower, since the rooms are a bit bigger and have two sinks in the bathroom. The noise has not bothered us, but will admit our last trip we were on the 3rd floor and will ask for a higher floor in the future just for a better view. We enjoy the free room service as we usually have breakfast in the room every day. With the new covid rules it is easier to eat in the room than to go down for the buffet, just our personal opinion. We also have lunch on the roof at least 3 out 4 days we stay so with us being there 9 days this time that is an added bonus. Having said all this I think it is what you get used to or are familiar with. Our first trip 3 years ago was in the Tower and so that is what we have become comfortable with. You will have a great time where ever your room is.

5. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    I just stayed in one over NYE and really liked it. Good location and fun to invite people over for a soak or relax solo. The view is nice but it's of the quiet pool with the tiniest sliver of ocean. I'd stay in one again during the cooler months for sure but I doubt I'd utilize it during the to summer.

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Jacuzzi rooms around the quiet pool are smaller than the tower rooms, but you do get the jacuzzi out on your patio. It's at ground level-ish, so you can folks and folks can see you, but there is (in almost all of them, we found one at the end o the row that didn't have it) a blind that can be spun down to block view, wind, weather etc. It's not soundproof, LOL!

Only one sink, and Stacia has the same exact same complaint each time, but works through it... no counter space. Anywhere. THAT can be an issue on a "I want to get all done up" night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice