Please send thoughts and prayers out to Tina (Tinder)

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Tina, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Tina

Tina Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please send your thoughts and prayers out to Tina (Tinder), Derek and their family, Tina has been through a life threatening ordeal this past month.

I received an email from Derek almost a month ago, explaining to me that Tina went in for a routine procedure and during the procedure her bowel was perferated and for almost a month was leaking into her stomach and if Derek wouldn't have transferred her to a different hospital, our friend would not be with us today. Tina has since been through 4 surgeries w/2 or 3 more to go, as of Oct 9th she was in critical but stable condition.

I was going to post this topic then, but wanted to wait for permission from Derek, I received word from him this morning that a post like this is just what they need as they are living on just that.....thoughts and prayers from friends and family. Tina is an amazing Wife, Mother and person that has too much to live for so please take the time to think of her and her family during this time.

I will post information as its passed onto me from Derek, I appreciate all the thoughts and I'm sure Derek and Tina are appreciative as well.

Thank You

Tina

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Many thoughts and prayers to her and her family!! Wishing her continued recovery!! God Bless!! :angel:

3. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jamie

4. LadyLegs

LadyLegs Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You are in my prayers.

Tasha

5. R.I. GAL

R.I. GAL Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

6. janie

janie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am very sorry to hear this awful news. :(

Please let Tina (and Derek) know that I will be praying for her recovery.

And, please, keep us updated on her condition.

7. dmac

dmac Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +25 / 0
    We will keep them in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on her progress. I wish her a speedy recovery. God bless.

8. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Soooooooooo Sorry to hear this.. Please let them know that they are in our thoughts & prayers, and hoping all goes well.

9. Kait13

Kait13 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i hope everything goes well and that they know many people are thinking about and praying for them

10. apple

apple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    this is horrible news.

please let them know i am thinking about them and wish tina a speedy speedy recovery. xx :hug:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice