pictures without passwords

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by sweetchildomine, Jul 22, 2014.

1. sweetchildomine

sweetchildomine I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    To all of anyone out there as a newbie, first timer, second timer or the seasoned veterans Steve has created a certain section of the site that is for the purpose of posting public pictures. Now with me having been one of the people that is computer illiterate and not fully knowing how to navigate a forum and all it has, finding out what kind of feel the resort has was a bit challenging.

I had tried searching google, google images(under several searches), looking through trip advisor, open albums on other sites such as Fotki;shutterfly;flickr and so on, so I understand the pain in wanting to know more. I also know what it takes to get into the pictures that are open on this site rather than clicking on each individual profile and looking for picture. There is a tab on the main heading of the TTR forum page that is titled "community". Under that tab you will find 4 other sections. Click on the one that says "pictures&albums". From there you will see, in date order, the most recently posted pictures people are willing to post about their trip.

I hope this helps out anyone looking for more a what the site and TTR is about. Here is a quick link of those interested....
    http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/members/albums.html

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice