Pharmacy Across Street

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Fitcouple, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Fitcouple

Fitcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    Is the pharmacy across the street where they covid test? Has anybody tested there? I know the resort tests for free but I figured if for some reason you test positive across the street, you could go to a second to confirm somewhere else and not quarantined at the resort.

Also, does the pharmacy have liquid iv or something similar for hangovers? And zolfran for nausea?

2. L&E

L&E Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    If one is quarantined at the resort, are you even allowed to leave and such in the first place?

3. Fitcouple

Fitcouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    no that’s why I am asking. I have had Covid, the vaccine, but also have had a false positive test. So it is a worry of ours. So we would test across the street and not at the resort. I’m not sure how the process works really, that’s why I’m asking. We were there in July but didn’t have to have a test.

4. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Yes. You can leave the resort and go anywhere you like except to fly to the USA. You can choose to stay at a different hotel for your quarantine period also. I have heard of some people flying to Tijuana and then walking across the border and then flying or renting a car from San Diego or LA to get home.

And if we were to test positive at the resort we will definitely be looking for another test. But in the end We would probably stay at TTR and enjoy room service.

5. Mr&MrsB

Mr&MrsB Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +94 / 0
    Yes it is across the street. We did the same thing just in case. It was $36 for the two of us. Make sure you bring your passports. Took 20min to check in, pay, and to get your results. There’s also a tip jar!

6. Gdllraul

Gdllraul Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +90 / 0
    They have something similar of electrolit hydration and they are selling pills for nausea

7. Iowa563

Iowa563 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +141 / 0
    The TTR gift shop sells the Mexican equivalent of Pedialyte that works wonders. Plus it tastes pretty good too!

8. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    we swear by milk thistle .. some people can have issues with supplements so try it at home before you go on vacation
    you take it in the morning and we take it again before dinner ..and no hangover at all . It is a liver supplement
    someone told us about it and we love them for it
    we never did the liquid iv's but I know I saw some kind of ad for them at the resort

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. McAwesome

McAwesome Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +361 / 0
    if one tests positive at the resort, I know they expect you to move to their quarantine rooms or leave the resort ASAP... so im wondering if we can at least go across the street and get a second test (before quarantining) ...and if that is also positive, THEN go into TTRs quarantine rooms? Or will they not let you back in the resort if you leave ?

And we feel the same...if we have to quarantine, we are ok with doing it at TTR... “sorry kids...we are stuck in Mexico for 2 more weeks!” ... damn, maybe we need to tip to get a + result... hmmmmm.... no “real life” responsibilities for 2 additional weeks doesn’t sound all that bad right now...

10. L&E

L&E Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    "Being stuck in Mexico at TTR" sounds good... but in reality, it would be "Being stuck in Mexico in a little room that you cannot leave from 24/7". That doesn't sound so great.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice