Patio Sex

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by CTsexaddicts, Jan 3, 2018.

1. CTsexaddicts

CTsexaddicts Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +109 / 0
    We've had some of the best times ever having sex on our Temptations patio balcony with each other or with some of our new found friends. Most of the time during daylight hours and sometimes the evening. One year we were booked on the 2nd floor overlooking the quiet pool. A couple on the next floor up would intently watch us for 3 days. Finally we waved them down one evening and the rest is history. Another time, during the day, we actually received a standing ovation from all the other guests who were on there patio decks watching. All good things sometimes come to an end..... management got wind of our outright exhibitionism and waved us back into our room!
    Does anyone else have a good story to share?

2. regalsteph

regalsteph Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0

3. regalsteph

regalsteph Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +67 / 0
    Ok when are you going and what room should I be watching for lol

4. BeachFun4Us

BeachFun4Us Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +187 / 0
    Not yet but most definitely will.

However, we did get a hotel in downtown Denver for this last NYE and had some fun with the lights on and windows blinds open for the all the guests across the street at the Hyatt. Included some spanking and restraints. Noticed more than a few watchers. Gonna have to up our game at TTR cause it sounds like the competition is fierce... LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
  5. Dsosa11

Dsosa11 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    On our honeymoon coming from the sexy pool me and the wife had a really nice buzz I forgot that told the front deck that we need more towels housekeeping walk in on me and the wife I stop mid stroke handed her a 5 and said thank you the look on her face was priceless i will never forget that

6. Will n Roz

Will n Roz Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +150 / 0
    We had a couple put on a show as we walked to room in Nov, started doggy then 69 until the female noticed a small crowd had gathered and decided she was shy, we all nearly pissed ourselves laughing as she tried for a few minutes in panic trying to work the new blind, bashing all the buttons trying to put blind back down...

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. dikfore

dikfore I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +447 / 0
    Oh wow! Somebody else from CT!

Our last trip we had a not quite balcony story.. we had a room that looked right at bash on the second story.. one night the wife and I go in a little early and are going at it.. at some point one of us gets up and closes the shade for some reason and we continue..

Next day at the pool we find out that like 20 people at bash were watching and cheering us on, and everybody screamed when the shade closed lol

8. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    The ground floor rooms in the old 2000 section with the glass doors facing the Sexy Pool always offered a great stage! (If you could keep the moisture off the single pane glass long enough to see through it!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice