Partying Outside The Resort Vs On The Resort

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Dev&Pookie, May 3, 2019.

1. Dev&Pookie

Dev&Pookie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Is it worth taking a trip off the resort to party or is that a complete waste of time?

2. M&MToronto

M&MToronto Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +307 / 0
    It is never a waste of time to experience something new. At the same time though Bash parties are a lot of fun and not to be missed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. California Couple

California Couple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +817 / 2
    Going to the clubs (Coco Bongo, The City, or Daddy’O, Mandala) can be fun with the right crowd....but expect to wait in line, pay an entrance fee that can range from $50-70USD which includes all you can drink, but good luck getting drinks. It’s packed at times. I don’t like standing in a bar line for more than 5 min ever time I want a refill. There are also smaller bars that usually only charge $20-25 for all you can drink.

PS don’t expect the same service at those clubs as you do at TTR.

4. Dev&Pookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Sounds like those clubs/bars are pretty much for those staying at a resort or hotel that’s not equivalent to TTR lol. Thanks for the input, my question is answered.

5. Dev&Pookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Thank you, will definitely take that into consideration. Don’t think I want to gamble with my few days either, from the looks of it time is of the essence at TTR lol

6. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    It can be a fun change of pace to get a bunch of worn-out TTR people on their 5th or 6th night of being at TTR to get together and venture out to one of the smaller, non-warehouse sized clubs. Places like Senor Frog's, Carlos & Charlies'... lots of small places like that in the Party Zone. They can get pretty crazy, especially if you bring with you the troop of crazy fun people.

We've done that a couple -few times... ahem... and the change of scenery gets people charged up for another whack at the party drum.

Then, you head back to TTR around 12:30 a.m. or so (if you want) and show up and Bam! Party in full swing at TTR! You missed out on nothing whatsoever. Continue to hav a good time.

7. Dev&Pookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Now this is exactly why I came to the experts... thanks for the heads up, time to start scouting i guess lol

8. TheSwirlers

TheSwirlers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Hi Dev & Pookie. I see you’re from Brooklyn. I’m going to venture a guess - you may be left unsatisfied with the music at TTR. We’re from Detroit. We were unsatisfied with the music. For us, it was the resort’s only weak point. We stayed five nights last month, our first visit. By night two, we were lingering in our room longer than expected, partying and dancing to our own music on a Bluetooth speaker (buy some booze at the airport for your room). By night four we had to get out to hear something else. We went to the strip in the hotel zone, picked a bar, hung out, drank, got a hooka, and danced to way better music. $40 in cab fees and probably $150 at the bar. Totally worth it on that night.

9. Dev&Pookie

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Hi, thanks for the input. We will have to play it by air and see how it goes, hopefully we will intoxicated enough to the point where we don’t care about the music lol. Let’s see how that goes

10. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    There's NO problem with getting enough booze in you at TTR, none at all.

I agree with The Swirlers, sometimes on the 4th... 5th... 6th... 7th.. night of the same or similar music in a row, it's time for a change of pace. That's when we grab a couple few couples and make a dash for Senor Frogs whatever get some drinks going and have a good old Temptation time... There. Amazing how, when you're not AT Temptation, how much fun Temptation antics can be! Boobs flashed, body shots, mooning... all the dumb stuff... way more fun out in the real world when one's got a buzz and decides to not GAF about it being immature and dumb... LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice