Party Hotels - the more info the better

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by RobG, Jun 28, 2012.

1. RobG

RobG Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all,

Trying to plan a trip to Cancun for Spring Break 2013 and want to know what the best 'party hotels' are going to be.

I'm aware that there is a separate bit for hotels but can't find the kind of specifics I am looking for, such as proximity to the clubs, atmosphere etc.

I've conducted research myself and so I'm aware that the Oasis is usually HQ, but I've heard it's a sausage fest.

Other party hotels I've come across are the Royal Solaris, the Krystal, Temptations and Tucancun.

Any help or info would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

2. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    From what I gather, last years ratio was amazing, a LOT of ladies at the Oasis. If you are going and want a 24/7 party, you would crazy to NOT stay at the Oasis, or as we like to call it, the HO-asis! Oasis or bust in 2013!

3. NicHamburg

NicHamburg Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The RIU Cancun is also a nice spot, close to the clubs. Not as crazy as Oasis but still very fun.

Try to get a room at the Grand Oasis if you intend to sleep at least a bit during your stay.

Pro-Breakers stay at the Omni next door and use the Oasis Day Passes.

4. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Day passes have restricted hours Nic, I prefer staying at the Oasis, but again, everyone has their own opinion. But yes, the Grand Oasis is the way to go if you want some sleep for sure!

5. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Heres the thing.

It seems that its always one year ON and one year OFF.

Looks like the ratio this season was awesome which only means impending doom.

Biggest culprits of ratio killing are from the UK.

UK = Geordie Shore premiere this week.

They are playing it off as Cancun is the greatest thing and easiest place to "tash on".

Here come 30 football teams ready to bro it up in cancun and scare away all the womans.

6. RobG

RobG Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the responses guys. Really helpful. Just talking about it makes me want to be there now. Going to be epic.

Is the one year on, one year off in relation to Oasis or just to Cancun in general?

Any thoughts on any of the other hotels?

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    That one year on, one year off is bogus. EVERY year I have went to Cancun for spring break I have rocked out and there were PLENTY of girls, it's NOT hard! Just go and don't expect anything but to have a good time, everything else will fall into place!

8. Nuno

Nuno Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The last time you went to cancun was like 2007? 2008?

Every year before 2009 was crazy. Cancun is watered down now like you wouldn't believe.

I hear stories about the 90s and early 00s and im shocked at what has happened.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh cancun has gone downhill, that much I know, but it is still fun. I am thankful I can remember the day's when Fat Tuesdays was the day time party spot! I saw some of the crazies things EVER there. Hell, even when LaBoom was open, that was a crazy good time!! Such as life, things change. I think after Wilma hit things never really fully recovered to how it used to be. But...... I am looking forward to my return this year!

10. Princess015690

Princess015690 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    I always have an amazing time there... ;) Ill be there early March.. Me, my boyfriend, and 3 of my girlfriends.. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice