Party at Sea Adventures/All Rito

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by ScubaSteve, Feb 10, 2017.

1. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    I know all you crazy cats used the TTR shutdown to hit up some alternative locations, but we decided it was the proper time to take our 5 year old son on a vacation to Mexico. Watching his dance moves and knowing his personality, I am sure one day he will fit right in at Temptation, but for now we are going to be hitting up the kid place.

I know it wont be the same, but hopefully it will be fun. Elyse, Maximus and I can pretty much have fun anywhere, so I am not worried about that. I have read mixed reviews about the place, but people I talked to on my last trip to TTR all said that they had a really fun time and liked it. Recently I have been reading trip advisor, and 90% of the recent reviews are positive, so maybe things are on the up and up.

Anyway you look at it, we are all looking forward to it. If anyone else is going to be there May 6th - 13th. Just let me know and we can Semi-Party it up!

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Your 5 yr old will love it, the parents maybe not so much. Remind me closer the time, we may bring our 6 yr old over to the water-park for the afternoon, they can play and we'll have a few beers.

3. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,163 / 7
    Sounds good to me!

4. Tyler and Angie

Tyler and Angie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,018 / 2
    With a name like MAXIMUS and his daddy's good looks, I can foresee a lot of broken hearts at the future TTR!!! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    ScubaSteve,

Let us know what you think of the resort. We have thought that in the future we will take our grandkids and kids there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice