Overseas Vote Foundation Survey

Discussion in 'Living in Cancun' started by mixz1, Nov 4, 2008.

1. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The Overseas Vote Foundation is conducting a survey that concerns your experiences in voting via absentee ballot. Below is the text that points to the website where you can take the survey.

Please Tell Your Friends!
    Send friends and contacts to www.overseasvotefoundation.org to access the survey. We are grateful for your assistance in helping to bring home the voices of American voters from around the world.

Overseas Vote Foundation is working to bring you the latest in innovative voter services. Keep an eye on our website, www.overseasvotefoundation.org, for the published survey results.

You can contact us by email at voterhelpdesk@overseasvotefoundation.org

2. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't find the survey.

3. mixz1

mixz1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ijust went to the link and could not find it either. The survey link came as an email and it is being hosted by www.zoomerang.com. The survey link had a number in the URL and when I clicked on it again the page said I had already taken the survey, so I guess it's by invitation only. Sorry for the misleading message.

When you think about it, I can understand why they don't want unsolicited entries. On the other hand, the invitation means that the Board of Elections in Citrus County, Florida shared my email address with zoomerang. As far as I'm concerned that's yet another strike against Florida's election practices.

Both my wife and I had difficulties with our absentee ballots, which were not confirmed for more than 4 weeks after their delivery back to Florida. But that's a whole other story.

4. Jim in Cancun

Jim in Cancun Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have voted absentee three times now--once in Texas and twice now in Florida and everything has gone off without a hitch. Now if my candidate would just win for a change this time, I would be really happy!! :lol:

5. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yes, I've been waiting and waiting for my candidate to win too. Am wearing an Obama pin that CancunCanuck just gave me! And am glued to the news today. Not a good day for getting work done.

6. Eileen

Eileen Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The OVF post election survey IS open to everyone!

Did you vote? Did you get your ballot? Tell us now!

Now that it's still fresh in your mind, please take a few minutes to tell us how your overseas and/or military voting experience went this year by taking the 2008 Overseas Vote Foundation Post Election Survey. Results of this survey will direct the development and reform efforts of organizations that are working to improve the U.S. overseas and military absentee voting process.

Thank you for being part of this important post election survey!

To START THE SURVEY please click here: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/?p=WEB228FNQBASX9

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice