Our trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bonmitzi, Feb 3, 2009.

1. bonmitzi

bonmitzi Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    First off let me say it is amazing what a community there is about a single destination. We travel alot and never find forums like this about places we have been in Texas or Vegas or wherever.

We landed in Cancun on Aug. 1st. we took the airport transfer listed on Temptations website and the driver was the nicest guy you would ever meet. no problems there.
    We got to the hotel and we were early about 11:30 so our room was not ready. No problem. By the time we had a couple drinks ate lunch and my husband saw some boobs :) we went back to the front desk and they put us in a room.

I can't remember the room number, but it was the second room when you are leaving Patty'Os and walkin by the Buffet headin to the sexy pool.

To back up for a second, my husband blew out his knee the week before we left so I think the guy at the front desk was sympathetic because he was on crutches. Bo was pretty bumed out but the very first person we met in the lobby was on crutches too and had the same injury. Then we walked out by the pool and there was guy with a cast on his arm so he didn't feel so bad. My hubby was the one with the black knee brace on if you were there that week.

Anyway Check in was a breeze, you all know about the timeshare pitch, and from then on out we had an awesome time.

Luckily we were there when Chinos, Omar, Ayisha and (can't think of his name) the flamboyant gay guy. whoo whoo. were all still there. They were all awesome.

We didn't really do alot off of the resort because of the hubby's knee. I did do the three hour massage. It was awesome. A little pricey at $250 but fun.

There is so many things you can do there but it's hard to leave the pool, which is where we spent all our time. We met so many awesome people, especially two girls from England Shelly and laurie who we still talk to weekly.

We can't wait to go back.

Would love to trade pics and stories especially if you were there while we were.

PM me now that I know what that means. :)

Mitzi

2. twinimini

twinimini I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Nice TR. Glad you guys enjoyed your trip. Too bad about Hubby's knee, but a little R & R at Temptation may be just what the Doctor ordered. Thanks for posting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice