Our first ever trip report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by gusmell12, Apr 16, 2012.

1. gusmell12

gusmell12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Arrived Monday april 9th after 12 hours in car/airplanes. No problem checking in..blew off the timeshare sales pitch (thanks Matchandahalf) and went right to the party pool. We had a pretty good idea what to expect from spending some time on this board (very helpful). Dawn was a little anxious about the trip but an hour in and she was topless and loving life. Had no trouble meeting some very cool people and went spent all day at the sexy pool before heading to dinner around 7. After that it was dancing and partying til about 2 when we realized we had been up for 24 hours....time to recharge.

Tuesday up at the crack of Dawn (like I am every morning) back down to the pool to start drinking and mingling. Again hanging out with some very cool people enjoying the adult atmosphere and beverages. Sunburned and drained we showered and headed to dinner then off to the School girl night. Dawn was very sexy looking and we were a little disappointed that more people hadnt dressed. We didnt hang out as long as the night before due to her having a headache, so we headed back to the room. I was a little bummed until she suggested we head out to the balcony and proceeded to have our first balcony show (it was not our last). Back to the bed to rest and wait for another Crack at Dawn!

Wednesday is the day that I hit the wall.....partied all day at the sexy pool...great entertainment by the staff and a lot of laughs with our new friends....last thing I remember is me laying on the swim up bar and Dawn licking tequila off my nipples while a very nice lady from Spain drank from my bellybutton. I awoke in my bed ALONE at 1130pm! I knew it was bad for me to be in bed that early...Dawn had to explain how I got there and how Ian's shirt was in our bed! (thanks Ian...btw we still have your shirt.) Because I didnt hydrate properly we missed sheer night! (she later wore her outfit anyway)!

Thursday we had a zipline trip planned and we headed out, both of us trying not to blow chunks on the 1 hour and 40 min commute. Needless to say we made it but I gave up what little I had in my stomach soon after we got there (not much as we never made it to dinner the night before). No way I could zipline and thanks to the good people at Selvatica for providing me with some some pedialyte drink to replenish my electrolites( i remember giving it to my kids as babies, never thought I would need it). Back to the resort and the sexy pool for some hair of the dog to get rid of this hangover...rum and coke did the trick. lingerie night was amazing and I was very impressed with the turnout and how everyone was having so much fun. (another balcony show followed)

Friday was our last day and we hungout most of the day at the sexy pool....everything was mellow until the alcohol infused whip cream came out ( thanks Doc n Nurse). I didnt think Dawn would do it but she did....very sexy. Back to the room and this time for a daylight romp on the balcony before dinner (to the three guys that hooted and hollered....glad u enjoyed). We made it to white night but didnt stay too long as we had to be picked up at 4am for our trip home.

Just want to say what a great time we had and we cant wait to come back....thanks to all the cool folks we met who made our trip special...Ian, Robert, Beth, Tommy and Angela, Vince and Janean, kary, Billy and Elizabeth, Cory and Vanessa (way to go nessa!) and so many more whos names escape me right now....Cant wait til next time. Many thanks to Woody for all you do:lotsofmichaelfs:.

Ps forgot deb and robin, lucius and jen and Jared from Storage wars..lol

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  2. Mommabear

Mommabear I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great Trip report! Sorry about the sickness but overal sounds like you had a great trip! And ^5's for the balcony shows!!!!

3. Bambi

Bambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    Sound like you had fun? LOL. 4am for your flight home? Damn, I'll book your trip for you next time. We fly home through S.C. and we leave Cancun at 4:30PM.

4. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    More repeaters. Thanks for the TR.

5. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Repeaters in the making if I ever heard it!! Great Report!!:bj:
    Debbie and George​

6. gusmell12

gusmell12 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah that one is my fault....won't happen again!

7. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice TR!! :icon_smile:

8. BriCin

BriCin Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Nice TR, but we have to work on your flight planning skills. Delta has a great 426pm flight!

9. tiogamike

tiogamike Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Great report. You'll have to plan for a longer tip next time. Loved hearing about your balcony shows.

10. curveybeauty

curveybeauty Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yeah, so looking forward to the balcony shows, watching and doing ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice