Optimal Pace?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by WFResort, Mar 17, 2021.

1. WFResort

WFResort Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Read a comment in the April Roll Call that sparked a question. Clear that pacing one's self is important in enjoying all of the resort's activities. Curious how the experienced members of this forum map out their day? Constant party? Nap time? Sleep In? Self imposed last call?

Appreciate the insights, tips and stories!

2. L&E

L&E Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +318 / 1
    If you want to do daytime AND nighttime partying, you'll probably need to take a nap.

Our routine is get up around 10am, go eat breakfast, return to the room and rest/get ready for the pool, hang out (drink) at the pool for awhile, grab lunch, hang out more (drink) at the pool, around 5 or 6pm go to the room for a shower then nap, get up around 8pm, go to dinner, come back to the room to change into theme night attire, and then go out to Bash (drink) until 2am.

Rinse, repeat.

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Start at least 3 months from trip date and condition your body to go none stop for about 18 hours a day along with regular intake of liquor of choice. Do this a minimum of 6 days out of 7. O wait that’s daily life at home. Never mind you will probably be fine at temps. Lol.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  4. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    Give’r, go hard and sleep on the plane heading home & you’ll be fine.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  5. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,135 / 2
    Very similar to L&E
    Usual order:

Get up around 10 am, (that means anywhere from 9 to noon)
    gym for an hour or so, (most but not all days)
    lunch an the way back to the room (what breakfast?)
    shower,
    tower roof pool, hot tubs, for an hour to two with a light snack up there
    Around 2 pm get to the sexy pool until 6ish
    Spend a 1/2 hour in the large hot tub
    Short Nap and shower then nice restaurant or occasional room service
    10 pm?bash (1 am is earliest we leave, 4 am is latest we stayed)
    Get to sleep when sun cracks horizon

Repeat. For 12 days. Throw an occasional trip to the quiet pool, sports bar, and beach.

I think we run on about 4 - 5 hours Of sleep a night, with an occasional nap.
    We don’t sleep the night before we leave, then saturate our bodies with sleep on the flight. Get a late checkout and sleep in the plane all the way home.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Home is what relaxing's for... TTR is party time.. start training now !. Personally I'm usually up with the light 6.30 -7am.. get a coffee in the cafe, leaving partner to sleep in, if our Canadian friends are there I'll have tea on their terrace and sort the worlds problems out LOL. 8,30 ish take coffee and cakes back to room and raise those bloody blinds (crunch, squeek, squeek). Breakfast about 9ish ... then from 10am join the party.......... that continues in various forms until closure at Bash 2-3am (oh we miss the sports pool for a "early " morning dip on the way "home"). May have taken a hour to chill in quiet pool Then 6ish start all over again... when it get's tough, the tough get going LOL... a Boob cruise day might just change that format !!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    We are part of the wake up to make the last minute to make it to the buffet befor they clear it, pool hot, tub, snaps(sex & naps), dinner, change, then Bash until we give out or the DJ pisses us off(sorry had to say it).
    Except on the day of the boob cruise. then its up earlier, breakfast, put on suntan lotion on every part of our body because who know what is going to be exposed, party our asses off on the boat, get off the boat, try and figure out where the hell we are and why there is 2 of everyone, short recap in the pool and see if we left our dignity there, long nap, diner and usual a early night at Bash.
    One thing you need remember is to hydrate, hydrate, hydrate. If you don't have a cocktail in you hand have water. Before you go to bed chug it until you feel like your going to blow up and do the same when you wake up.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. SandDcouple

SandDcouple Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +679 / 0
    Haha and then wake up every hour to take a piss. Pretty much spot on analogy. Well maybe not the “snaps” for a single guy but you never know! Good luck!

9. Len from the Floor

Len from the Floor Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +556 / 3
    Of all the changes post renovation, I miss this the most. On the good side, my most positive new thing is the rooftop pool - especially the food and the view.

10. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,612 / 4
    I can't really sleep in on vacation. Always feel like I'm missing out on something. So, I'm usually awake before 8:00. We'll get some rooms service breakfast around 9:00, and eat on the balcony. Work our way down to the pool around 10:00. Noonish, it's up to the Skybar for lunch, and a change of pace. Maybe a nap up there on one of the beds the have. Back down to the sexy pool around mid afternoon, and almost always to the hot tub around 5:00. In there for at least an hour. Head back to the room for some snack, nap, and whatever else. Didn't do any dinners last time, so room service, and wait until Bash.

Not a big fan of the Bash show, or the buildup to it, so we may do the Sports bar to kill time, or watch the show from our Tower room. Head to Bash after the show, and try to stay out until at least 1:00. Hit or miss that within an hour either way. Get a Bash Burger, and head back to the room.

We have figured out, that a couple of naps helps stretch the day out.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice