Only Been To Ttr In March..

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Northern_12, Feb 7, 2022.

1. Northern_12

Northern_12 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We’ve only been to TTR in March. But we’re thinking of booking this late fall (Nov-Dec)
    What are some good booking sites? Our normal travel agent isn’t working anymore. We are from Canada
    What is the weather and crowd like around that time? (I know it’s always a party lol)
    March has always been amazing weather and a good crowd (spring break)

2. Danna and Tim

Danna and Tim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    We've been in September and October...always a blast! We are booked for the 1st week of April this year and can't wait! I think anytime is a great tine to visit Temptation!

3. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    We went over Thanksgiving this last year, and at times it did get a little chilly for my wife. But we also go over Memorial day and it would get too hot for me. So take your pick. :) We are also going in March this year, hopefully it will be just right.

4. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    Halloween is the best week of the year!

5. BrianandAlicia

BrianandAlicia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0
    We usually go April, what is October really like? We like the idea but have been hesitant to book.............probably because we've made such a great connection with the April Addicts. Not to say change isn't good.

6. Funcdncpl32

Funcdncpl32 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +166 / 0
    we went Dec 4-11 also from canada, still rare to fly out of toronto with any winter delay ( rarely have heavy snow fall, unless the few days of freezing rain )
    crowd seem all mixed in age, mostly couples . weather was 26-29C night was around 21-23C
    but friends stayed in cancun a week prior too and had rain most of the week, out week only a couple 10-15 min showers at night to cool off the party from overheating!!

7. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    October is OK but Halloween week is fantastic! It's our favorite group and has been for years.

8. Al and Kim

Al and Kim Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 4
    October is great. Before the time change. Weather is still warm at night. There is a group similar to April Addicts that meet every year at the beginning of the month. Can’t remember the name but a fun group. Halloween group is a blast. Only negative is that it is hurricane season. Chances are slim that will effect your stay but still a chance. We were there for a tropical storm. Not much of a bother though. One night of heavy rain.

9. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    We've been 3x in late-April, 1x at Halloween, and 1x in late-Nov (her b-day). We love April as an end of winter get-away and the great crowd, the one Halloween trip was more raucous with a full house of sexy f*ckers and many seriously impressive costumes.

10. conjuna

conjuna Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +191 / 0
    December too cold for me. I been every month of the year Labor Day weekend my fav

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice