Ok what is the scoop?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Stephen & Jana, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Stephen & Jana

Stephen & Jana Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    After 4 years in a row of glorious BBG vacations last year the Wife and I went to Italy. This year we bought a house and skipped our yearly escape.

So I guess I need some updates? I just heard about Cheeze and I would like to catch up with you guys and get an update on the new BBG.

Is the staff still the same? Is Chinos still there? I heard they moved him.

What is the scoop? Is the place still crawling with swingers??
    Just kidding about the swingers...Please don't respond to that.

Any info would be great!

S~

2. dlp

dlp Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    cast....

Omar, Chinos, Lalo, they are all gone. We will be there tomorrow Nov. 20-Nov. 23rd to find out how it is now.

3. Beverly

Beverly 2nd day member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It definitely isn't the place that alot of us got use to and enjoyed for so many years, but it is still alot of fun. The new entertainment staff are doing a great job. The one thing that alot of people had commented on was that they felt more confortable joining in games now cause they didn't have to worry about being rediculed or embarrassed by nastyness. T is doing a really good job at getting the crowd going.

There are alot of other changes also. Alot of the games around the pool and at nite have changed. They do live bands either 2 or 3 days a week and sometimes is a nice change.

Like I said, alot of difference but still the same old fun.

4. LotsaTimers

LotsaTimers Cancuncare's Survivors Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    So when ARE you going to go?

Maybe we won't miss each other sometime! :lol:

George

5. dancing sean

dancing sean Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanx for that beverly i'm going for the month of january and was wondering how the entertainment staff was doing

6. Nurse Jackie

Nurse Jackie Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sean
    The new activity staff are doing a good job, But other then T they just arent experienced enough to get people motivated like Lalo and chino's could do. so unless you have people there that are motivated there wont be nearly the participation you have seen in the past. And the games and nighttime activity's are much tamer, That being said...I STILL HAD A BLAST!!!and won 4 more t-shirts..lol :lol: Have fun!!!

7. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    I hope it is still fun. I am totally bummed with the changes in staff... I hope we have as much fun as we have in the past. I would love to here from people that have recently went!!
    thanks!

8. logic7

logic7 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    isn't the rumor that Chinos is coming back in March???

9. rrrrandy

rrrrandy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just got back yesterday from our 5th trip 14 days. Yes it is a different place very tame alot more singles and I believe the age is younger. all new managers in the food prep Night time activities not as good as before. I believe they want everyone to leave. the PJ night had maybe 40 dressed up and 160 watching us play cards WOW exciting.
    Randy

10. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Well... good to here people are showing up for some events still!! I hope the new staff is fun? Any details..? Pics?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice