OK I'm an IDIOT!!!

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Jlow511, Apr 23, 2006.

?

How big of an IDIOT is JLOW?

1. THAT was likely the STUPIDEST thing you could have done You IDIOT!!! GHAD I would have given my left

100.0%
  2. I wouldn't say it's the end of the world but Man that is pretty DUMB man I think I should come beat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I would have gone but not that big of deal don't put yerself down like that.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. BLAH would have been stupid to waste all that gas and the hours of your life it would have taken awa

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I dunno I have no strong feelings either way Your neither Dumb nor Smart!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok tonight was the first night of the Playoffs for the Mavericks here in DFW and my cousin had a PLATINUM ticket with PLATINUM Garage parking and supposedly VERY GOOD seat he only had one ticket and he decided not to go cause his son was sick and they where doing yard work and offered the ticket to me I said I would take it if he didn't have anyone else from work that wanted it as he got it through work. I guess I didn't realize untill I saw the ticket and everything clicked I truely passed up a once in a lifetime opportunity because I didn't wanna go by myself ??? Ghad I'm such a DOLT!!!!!! I'm gonna be regretting this for some time...

OK now it's your time to vote how big of an IDIOT is JLOW!!!!????

2. Klaw

Klaw Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, how did YOU vote, John????? :lol:

Karan

3. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I voted #2 Very stupid I should beat the crap outta myself. I just got out of a long hot shower and the whole time I was thinking what a dolt I am for not going and imagining what my bro is gonna say when I tell him I passed up on that. I mean I moved up to DFW to experience more things that the big city has to offer and I passed up on a major event like that because I was tired didn't feel like going out and I didn't have any cash but ya know the tickets and parking was FREE!!! All I had to pay for was gas to get there and a drink or a snack at the game if I decided. My bro is gonna rip me a new one when he hears this.

4. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I voted for the first one, sorry man, I watched the game on TNT and it was great.

5. DConCT

DConCT CC's SB Godfather Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I voted no big deal, #3 I think.

I'd beat myself up a lot more if it was the conference finals against the Spurs or the finals.

There will be much better 'once in a lifetime' opportunities that will make this game seem like a pickup game on a saturday.

6. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i voted 1 lol.....mavs won too so that made me decide on that one

7. Jlow511

Jlow511 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I know I agree totally missed out on a golden opportunity!!!

8. *+*Kirstie*+*

*+*Kirstie*+* Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i voted the last oen but only because i have no idea who the mavericks are

9. jimmyjeep

jimmyjeep Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I VOTED #2.YOU SHOULD DEFINITELY GIVE YOURSELF A BEATING. :bashself:

10. Sol_Gemma

Sol_Gemma Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    JLOW i have NO idea what ur talking about?? toronto leafs? red socks?? is it like these

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice