Occupancy at GOV for late Feb/early March?

Discussion in 'Grand Oasis Viva' started by Lakedweller, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Lakedweller

Lakedweller Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I am booking a last minute getaway for either Temptations or GOV and really the determining factor at this point is whether GOV will be empty due to newness. I went to HedoIII right as it was closing and the hotel was at 25% capacity and I really missed the crowd. Anyone going also concerned with this or is there anyone that has been in January that can comment on it? Thanks!!

2. iowa farmers

iowa farmers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    Choose GOV! It will be a lot of fun, Western Iowa Travelers will guarantee this. LOL

3. Ready2party

Ready2party Original H&H Gangsta's Registered Member

Ratings:
    +771 / 0
    We will be there as well!

4. iowa farmers

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    With 4 other couples? do tell!

5. Western Iowa Traveler

Western Iowa Traveler Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    looks like at least 22-24 people from Cancuncare alone are going to be there when we are and there are more people booking everyday, I would say that is pretty good numbers. We ARE going to have a great time! :lotsofmichaelfs:

6. Lakedweller

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    Our dates are 2/26-3/5. We may risk it because of how cheap it is - but it's such a tough choice!

7. SNHcouple

SNHcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    CCC members are being added every day - but don't rely on that solely. Its a big place and we are in the minority of attendees.. we will trip report when we return Feb 13 though do not be surprised to see a new thread started the 7th with near live updates from my Ipad. (I always get net access due to work, historically the best time to upload images in Cancun is early am)

8. iowa farmers

Ratings:
    +995 / 10
    We completely understand your frustration.. :) We were just in a place where we did cabo two years in a row, did cancun last year and my wife decided that based on price, experiencing a new resort (new feel and smell) that we just went for it. Risked it as you say,, lol not regretting it at all so far. Have met some fun people on here and communicated with them and feel we have our party group well started. AND a big one is that Valentina the resort concept manager is on here answering some questions and very prompt on our email questions as well. So we feel that the chance of us beingdisappointed with the resort is low because they want to make a good first impression (at least we hope so) So come join the fun.

9. somebeachsomewhere

somebeachsomewhere Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +204 / 0
    We are there Mar 2nd-10th so we'll overlap a few days with ya. We were also a bit reserved about booking GOV but really looking forward to it now. The last few pics and trip reports have shown an increased amount of people (the recent pic in the Coyote Bar looked like it was well attended) and the general atmosphere is changing over to the new "crazy-fun" attitude.........all the Jan and early Feb goers will help that along. We're excited to try a new resort. Take the plunge........and see ya there.

10. Lakedweller

Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    We are officially booked because I was tired of thinking about it. Very excited!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice