oasis sens

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by chop, Apr 14, 2013.

1. chop

chop Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we will be going to oasis sens in july if anyone can give me some info about it . we were at Temptation last year and loved it . hoping to enjoy this one to.:flagusa::icon_smile:

2. robncassiet

robncassiet Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    My hubby and I stayed at Oasis Sens on our honeymoon in April. This was our first trip and the Sens was a nice relaxing place. We visited Temptation only for the boob cruise and met alot of nice people there. We def will be staying there next time. The Sens had a few things that didnt make us very happy. Majority of the staff was rude and didnt make you feel like you were welcome. It was pretty much like we were on our own and they didnt wanna help with anything and we always tipped. Dont try and eat a hamburger from the burger joint LOL. Not sure what it truly was but it was horrible. If you are premium members you can use the coffee shop and it was really tasty. Room service didnt clean our room until 9 pm the next night. We were suppose to get lots of extras because it was our honeymoon and we didnt get them. If you are looking for a pretty quiet spot though, it wont be too bad. Hope you have a great time. If you have any more questions you can feel free to email me or message me. I also have some great pics!

3. spinone

spinone Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Do the have music at the pool and daily activities at the Oasis Sens ?

4. ToriB

ToriB Cancuncare Sun Care Advisor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bumped into 2 ladies staying there and they said it's a complete dump and they are waiting for their travel agent to return to work tomorrow to switch hotels. And they have stayed there in the past, January being the last time. The list they gave me was extensive, and they said Tripadvisor the last few days was all negative.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice