Nutrition and Calorie info by food....

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by LeahN47, Oct 13, 2004.

?

Low Carb, Low Calorie, or No diet at all?

1. Low Carb

100.0%
  2. Low Calorie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No Diet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found this site while I was trying to find the calorie information of iceburg lettuce. It lists the calories and anything you ever wanted to know about thosands of food items. Things are on there I would have never even thought of. It is my new favorite site, besides this one of course.
    http://www.weightlossforgood.co.uk/nutrition/nutrition.htm

And Dori, you can ignore this post, you are stunning, I am still amazed you have 4 kids.

Leah

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Not looking so bad yourself Leah!

Diets.... well my secret to weight loss is Dos Equis and Ruffles (lots of) - the weight just drops off. I'm thinking about making an e-book and marketing it :lol:

Just noticed that the contextual ads at the bottom of the page are actually working properly. Makes a change from all the cancun links

3. Mikey

Mikey Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just started a diet (trying to eat less) and just went out and got a Tae Bo DVD.

4. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Leah,
    Don't tell me that you're on a diet? You don't have enough girth to cast a shadow.
    Marsh

5. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No diet for me, just was trying to calculate the calories I was eating at a particular meal and I came across the site. It shows things like potassium and other minerals which is very important to me as well...

You all look great.

Leah

6. CRAZYMIKE

CRAZYMIKE Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    8) We have found out, If you dont eat bread. Like a burger with out the bun, And drink lots of bottle water. You will loose lots of weight.

Crazymike and Diane

7. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice post Leah! I like that site......got it bookmarked an will return to it often.

Michelle

8. jenfleur

jenfleur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm on a diet and I am majorly craving McDonalds! I have decided that if I eat it when drunk tomorrow, it won't count! :wink:
    Mikey, I do Body Combat which has some Tae Bo parts, it's v.good.

Jen

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh Gosh....I had some Micky D's at the Washington Dulles airport yesterday for the 1st time in years.......worst food I've had in ages!!!

Girlfriend....I swear we gotta get you some fuddruckers or a tommy burger soon! I cringe everytime I see the word McDonalds.....sends chills up the spine.

Michelle :D

10. LeahN47

LeahN47 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with you Michelle. Have you all seen the movie Super Size me?? That will reallt make you love it more...haha j/k

I LOVE FUDRUCKERS!! We dont have one here in my area and I looked into opening one, but your net worth has to be 1.5 million and I am not quite there yet haha.

Leah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice