Not The Old Ttr Anymore.

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 57890, Oct 5, 2023.

1. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    "The old TTR" was anytime prior to Sunday 9/25/2016.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,197 / 14
    Just for reference in case anyone wondered. The person concerned asked for their account to be deleted, they werent removed by me.

I often think about the old Temptation. First time I went was 22 yrs ago, so 'old Temptation' to me is anything pre 2010. 'Really old Temptation' is pre 2005.

I agree it's not the same, but neither is anywhere else and nor am I.

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  3. Bambers

Bambers Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +137 / 0
    I agree completely Steve! It's not the same and won't be again but it is still a great vacation spot and you still won't find the vibe elsewhere. It's been tried in many resorts and never duplicated. I've not been since before COVID, although I'm coming in 2.5 weeks. My big group of "Chaos Crew" people won't be there this time which is sad but 5 or 6 of us will be there and we can meet new friends still. The openness of people to meet new friends is still there. The night party isn't as big and wild but if that is what you're looking for, go on a Boobs Cruise and then create your own party afterwards if you're still standing with your new friends. People will definitely join in the shenanigans! I have a feeling that many people who go miss the "old" temptation but complaining about it doesn't bring it back. We have to create that atmosphere again for our trips there (even if it is just for a smaller group) and people will join in or at least watch from afar in envy haha. Seriously go and be silly and ridiculous and remember that no one knows you and no one gives a shit - but you can make the silly memories to tell stories about later. The best part of our trips was always the stories we came home with from our friends we met there. People reminiscing of times past will always be a thing - we're not getting any younger.

4. Here4fun2005

Here4fun2005 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +63 / 0
    Damn we like it . We have been going for years before the remodel. We are veryyy good with black coupes or singles mor f saying hi lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice