Night Swim

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Raz85, Apr 3, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Raz85

Raz85 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    I've read on here that they close the pools around 7-8 every night. I'm a big fan of a late night dip so I have a question for the long-time veterans. How strict do they enforce that rule? Like, if I decide to sneak away from Bash one night for a swim. I've been to some places where as long as your not too rowdy or bothersome, they will let it slide.

2. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    Strictly enforced. Never seen anyone in the pool after it closes. The staff gets everyone out of the pool and large hot tub right on time.. it’s a liability thing. They resort needs to have lifeguards on duty and they go home when the pools close.
    I don’t know the consequence if caught, but it is clear that no one is allowed to swim at night.

Now ... there is a glow pool party on Saturday nights. So that would be about the only option.

Other resorts, like breathless and secrets have swim out rooms attached to small pools that allow 24 hour swimming.

3. Raz85

Raz85 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    That's a shame. Guess I'll need to be on the look out for hot tub room parties when I'm there then. :D

4. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    that's one of the things we loved when we went to hedo ..the pool and bar at the pool were open all night long
    if you are super quiet sometimes you can slip into the quiet pool but as soon as security sees you they will ask you to leave
    as long as you aren't having sex or being rowdy that's all they will do just be polite to them and they won't give you a hard time

5. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    The staff clean the pools and do maintenance on them at night. After a long day of pool activities they need a good cleaning every night...

6. redsetter

redsetter Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    They told us they have to shut them down @ night to add the mandatory chemicals needed. . .

7. Garry n Jo

Garry n Jo Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +677 / 9
    You will not want to get in the water they use a huge amount of chemicals and I mean a TON. One trip the wife jumped in after BASH and the security told me to make sure she showered ASAP and told me the chemicals are harsh.

8. blevs

blevs Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +87 / 0
    That was something we liked about Hedo too, since we are both late night people. Actually, this will be our first trip to a place other than Hedo.

9. bevy

bevy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +657 / 1
    we got priced out of hedo can go to TTR like 3 times for what hedo cost :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice