Night Club Ideas

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Shawn&Pamela, Jan 29, 2023.

1. Shawn&Pamela

Shawn&Pamela Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Hello,

We are visiting Temptations 1/30 - 2/6 for my bday, we have 3 other couples coming in on my actual birthday and was thinking about hitting a off property club and are looking for suggestions, we are all from south Florida so used to a pretty wild night life but were just looking for a good crowd and the ability to have a (VIP works) style table so the girls can sit, we were thinking of congo bongo but after reading the reviews it doesn't sound like they have true areas for a group that size.

looking for good people watching and a fun atmosphere mostly, sexy vibe is a bonus, thanks in advance.

2. MikeandHeather

MikeandHeather Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,845 / 5
    Can’t help you with anything off the resort, we have FOMO and never leave. Why not get one of the cabanas at Bash?

3. MrandMrsSmith

MrandMrsSmith Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +211 / 1
    The City or Mandala would be great options. Not sure about the setup at CocoBongo in Cancun but the one in PDC had smaller areas for groups of 10-12 which you could book with gold tickets back about 10 years ago. It was quite nice with your own waiters and upgraded alcohol options.

4. Vanthara

Vanthara Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Smiths -any pointers on mandala in the hotel zone? Am there and interview between mandala and Sr. Frogs.
    Ruled out Congo as I heard it's more show oriented than a dance club.
    True?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice