Newly Single, Solo Travel For Thanksgiving, Hedo? Others? Adults Only Ai

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Div_Dad_32, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Div_Dad_32

Div_Dad_32 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Since I won't have the kids, I figure I will leave home and try to have a lot of fun somewhere, and I am thinking of either Cancun or the Caribbean .

Do you recommend any resorts where there are a good amount of single people to have fun with? I was thinking Temptation, but it seems like it's more about couples.

I am channeling my inner 20's, even though I am reluctantly in my early 50's. I joined a gym, playing baseball again, and having fun at the bar and dating apps, but I want to get away and have a heck of a time for Thanksgiving week.

Thanks.

2. Div_Dad_32

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nothing at all?

3. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    I think the lack of responses has to do with a couple of factors. You just joined the site, have no pictures, and your message says very little other than you looking for fun with single people.

To answer your question, Temptation has some singles, but it’s predominantly couples. I would say of the singles, more are men than women but I’m guessing based upon my visits.

So to answer your question- Temptation does not have great odds for you to have fun with single women if that is what your searching for.

I think your better off going to Vegas but what do I know.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  4. Div_Dad_32

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you very much for your time in responding, and for providing some insight.

I am going through a divorce, two kids, one will be away in college starting next month, the other will be with his mom. Both of my parents are deceased, sister in another state, so all this is new to me after 20 years with the same woman.

I will try to add a photo and more info on me.

Thanks again.

5. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Completely understand, been there myself.

Take some time and check out the forum, you will be able to tell if Temptation is right for you.

6. Div_Dad_32

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It seems like Temptation is much more couples than a decent mix.

I have been leaning towards Breathless, and either Cancun or Cabo. The idea of Punta Cana is nice but for the flights from/to Los Angeles.

7. Gibs

Gibs Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    I've been where you are at. I did go to Temptations, and I did have a good time. I could have had a better time had I brought someone with me, so consider that as a possibility maybe? You can still travel with someone and be in a casual relationship - just be sure you are on the same page. You never know, you might even find a like minded woman on one of those dating apps.

That said, yes Temptations is mostly couples, but so is most other place you might visit. Vacations period are most often a couple thing to do. Hedo - I am told, but never been there - has groups you can find and join and go during that time frame. You will be with other like minded strangers (couples and probably singles too). It really depends on what you are expecting from a vacation though.

8. Div_Dad_32

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you for your feedback.

I think I'm leaning towards Breathless Cabo San Lucas due to the fact that it's a direct 2.5 hour flight, plenty of golf, ATV's, seadoos, and proximity to the clubs and bars.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice