Newbies Thinking About Contests

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by bigtimetimmyjim, Feb 18, 2022.

1. bigtimetimmyjim

bigtimetimmyjim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hey, Me and my GF are both in our mid 20s. Life has been so busy for us lately that’s it’s been forever since we’ve had the change to cut loose….. good thing for us we found out about this resort online, you guys seem to be the experts on cutting loose. As we read more about the resort we got super excited about the competitions. We aren’t in the lifestyle but my girlfriend has a habit of taking her clothes off when we drink and putting on a show for everyone. So we both agree these would be right up her alley. The one we want to know more about is miss Temptation, do they still do it and how do you sign up???

2. MCP_&_HeavyD

MCP_&_HeavyD Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +330 / 1
    They do and the Playmakers walk around the pool asking who wants to do the games. I won Ms Temptation Jan 2021

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. bigtimetimmyjim

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Wow congrats on winning, my girlfriend won a twerk contest at house party in college and we still joke that it’s one of her proudest accomplishments. So I’m sure winning Ms Temptation must be a thrill.

4. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    The playmakers pick the contestants. Let your favorite playmaker know which contests you are interested in and you will stand a good chance of being picked to participate. Just FYI, many of the contests involve actions with other people. Didn't know that when I agreed to do the IronMan on our first visit.

5. bigtimetimmyjim

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thank you for the insight. Both of us just talked and neither have a problem with any act outs involving others. Glad you brought that up because having conversations like that before we come is important to me.

6. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    I won a yellow card in the big jacuzzi..... does that count !! LOL

7. bigtimetimmyjim

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Yellow card is a new term for me, what does that mean???

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    "Yellow Card" = Warning from Security, i.e he got a bit TOO "playful" in the hot tub.

For what your GF likes, she'll find that nearly all the games that start at ~2:00 p.m. around the Sexy Pool have some angle oor other to get the contestants naked. She'll have fun. Ms. Temptation, Ironman/Ironwoman, Drinking contests, singing contests, sexy dance contest, combinations of all of these... they're always coming up with something a bit new but still the same, e.g. come on stage, do something, end up getting naked, win a prize...

9. bigtimetimmyjim

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thanks, love the insight. She hasn’t been able to show off in a public setting since we were in college. Only at parties with friends. Lol if she ever gets sick of being a physical therapist, she definitely would be a great stripper.

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    I was a totally innocent... honest guvnor.... I was lead astray by two lovely ladies (and countless shots).... well that's what I told the judge LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice