Newbies No More!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TheSwirlers, May 1, 2019.

1. TheSwirlers

TheSwirlers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Hi everybody!

We just returned home from our first trip to TTR. Five days. Best vacation we’ve ever had. Funnest, wildest, sexiest. It connected us romantically as a couple more than any other trip. We can’t wait to return.

We met so many cool people. Positive, kind, fun, confident, sexy, beautiful people. Body type did not matter. However, seeing so many people in such great shape - and so many middle-aged and older people in such great shape - inspired me to want to be healthier and take better care of myself.

There were more people than I had expected. And I only met a couple people from CCC in person that I had talked to online. But we did make friends we intend to keep - several from our home town!

We made a thousand funny stories, but here’s just one...

My wife is very private, shy and modest. She opens up wonderfully once she’s comfortable. But she never really intended to go topless. On our last day, hanging out in the sexy pool with some great couples from Michigan, NY and California, we left our group to refill our cups at the bar. When my wife reached up for her drink, The Temptation Gods broke the clasp on her bikini top! Snapped it right in half. I couldn’t believe it. She just laughed and said, oh well, guess I’m topless. I was so happy to stuff that top in my swim trunks pocket. We made our way back to our group and she stood up, shimmied her boobs and said, well they’ve come out! Everybody laughed. One of the wives said, thank God, their gorgeous! My wife spent the rest of the afternoon that way - even out on the beach.

Well, that’s all. Just had to share some happy thoughts on here while my post-TTR glow is at its brightest. Peace and love! Hope to meet you someday at TTR.

-Joe + Nikki

• Like Like x 24
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  2. MajesticMelons

MajesticMelons Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,743 / 3
    Great story glade you had a great time. Im guessing you have the same problem so many of us have. That is great stories but you can tell most of them to people.
    By the way great screen name

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Glad the first trip was all good. I remember you were looking into booze selections... did that work out for you OK?

4. TheSwirlers

TheSwirlers Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    Hey, thanks for asking John. Yes - we bought a bottle of Grey Goose and Don Julio at the airport for our room. And that satisfied us just fine.

5. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Our last trip I didn't bother to get any decent (meaning slightly above average) bourbon when we went through Duty Free, and I ended up... not quite regretting it, but wishing a couple of times that I could get something different.

I'll probably lock down some Elijah Craig this time. It's all right. Stacia's set, since the Don Julio Silver flows like water at TTR and that's her jam.

Good to hear it was fine!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice