Newbies in July with a question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Sunseeker, May 14, 2008.

1. Sunseeker

Sunseeker Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Everybody! We found this forum by accident and have spent the last couple of hours going through tons of posts. We have booked our trip for July 3-10 and are looking forward to meeting many of you! We were married in Jamaica July 7th of last year and had a blast. Wanted to go somewhere different for our anniversary, but we don't want to check through baggage unless absolutely necessary. Our question is, are the showers equiped with soap, shampoo and conditioner as they were where we stayed in Jamaica? This probably has been answered somewhere, but it seems that it might take days to find it. We love the atmosphere in this forum, you all seem like a great bunch of people! :D

2. hammerman

hammerman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    they have had it all of that in my room evertime i have been there and this is my 8th trip. ill see you there.

3. Sunseeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great!

Thank you! Looking forward to meeting you there!!

4. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I hear ya on the not checking bags! I try not to ever do it myself anymore.

Anyway...WELCOME TO CANCUNCARE!!!

Michelle

5. Sunseeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks Michelle! Another question...I'm sure we will have a trillion before it's over with...but noticed that the pool closes at 9pm? Is that both pools? And what about the Jacuzzi's????

6. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome to Cancuncare...you'll love this board. We will see you at Temptations in July (7/1 - 7/9). First drink is on us :lol: Unless things have changed since last year, the pools and the jacuzzi all close at 9P.

Ronald :cool:

7. Sunseeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much for responding! So what do we do after 9????? We like to stay up late...how late are drinks served? Food? etc......should have done more research but this seemed like a very nice choice when we were looking...after a few beers :oops: We were married at the Hedonism 2 in Jamaica last year and had a blast! Wanted to experience some place new and not quite as wild this year but we still want to party!

8. Sunseeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much for responding! So what do we do after 9????? We like to stay up late...how late are drinks served? Food? etc......should have done more research but this seemed like a very nice choice when we were looking...after a few beers :oops: We were married at the Hedonism 2 in Jamaica last year and had a blast! Wanted to experience some place new and not quite as wild this year but we still want to party!

9. Sunseeker

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry...didn't mean to post twice! Still learning :?

10. hammerman

hammerman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    there will be plenty to do at the resort they have nightly contest to enter afterwards you can go to the clubs off the resort coco bongos on mon. is a must do. drinks and food are served late into the night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice