Newbies Here :)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by vixen.1992, Jan 26, 2022.

1. vixen.1992

vixen.1992 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Hi all,

we are looking to book the end of March for our first trip. Looks like Expedia is our best bet and i see info in the forum regarding a car service. Any info folks can provide on what to expect regarding couples vs singles and a calendar of events so we can plan on what to bring? Any tips and tricks are welcome!

best shuttle?

Where to get booze etc?

I seen something about premier and bracelets is that all needed or are there perks?

Should we plan to stay weekend or just during week? Not sure which has better attendance and parties.

Thanks! 44M and 36F

Last edited: Jan 26, 2022
  2. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    The Expedia car service is a shared ride, so you will end up waiting around outside the airport for everyone to show up. And then possibly have a few stops before getting to the hotel. Since it is free it is worth the cost.

As far as tips, be sure to check out the party themes and have your costumes prepared. The evening parties are a lot more fun if you participate in the themes. Nothing is really too daring. Also have discussions ahead of time as to what kind of behavior is acceptable and what isn't.

3. vixen.1992

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thank you! We have been on SLS for years but have never taken a trip like this as we keep this part separate . I’ll have to find a list of events :)

4. RobandSarah

RobandSarah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +46 / 0
    Expedia is a great way to book, thats how we booked back in july and plan to book again for April. For events, first look at the Temptation website. I think there's tryst in marxh but if I'm not mistaken, you have to book through a special website for that. They also have a special event where they are turning the sky bar into a "grand Miches experience" which is their new hotel. They will have a playroom and I believe full nudity will be allowed up there.
    As for shuttle, we used USA transfer and it was great. Even got offered a beer the moment we got in the shuttle. Don't worry about getting booze, there's plenty of bars and the great thing about all-inclusive is you can drink and eat as much as you want!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  5. vixen.1992

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    Thanks!

6. wild1s

wild1s Naughty 'n Nice Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,878 / 9
    If you want to meet singles (as we do) there is always a nice selection. If you don't, there are generally not enough to bother most people.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • List
  7. TandJ

TandJ Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Newbie couple here looking for singles (females) but are open to couples. Arriving Feb 24 - 27th

8. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Always use USA Transfers they are the best. Your own personal ride and you dont have to stop at every resort like those other shared ride systems. Great price and they will make stops along the way if you want. They re really easy to deal with and book. I think last year it was $65 for us thats for the RT. They show up for your pick up also no need to call them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  9. MandyJoJo

MandyJoJo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +165 / 0
    If you want singles come around memorial day for singles week

10. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Quote "Nothing is really too daring."...... OMG , that's a worry, has been on all our visits LOL. Be sure to book a Boob Cruise, that could be very daring !!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice