Newbies Going To Desire Pearl Mid Feb.

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by eptx15, Jan 5, 2021.

1. eptx15

eptx15 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    My wife and I are headed to Desire Pearl in Feb. Dream trip for me, she’s a bit apprehensive but supportive. We have read enough reviews that we know what we are getting into and excited about it. We don’t believe we will fully engage/swap on this trip, but aren’t 100% against it. Given we are new to the lifestyle, we will play it by ear.

We are looking for direction/suggestions/ideas for our trip. Interested in the erotic massage, catamaran trip, Temptation dinner on beach. But don’t know what we don’t know.

Is erotic massage finished by the staff or ourselves. Is the catamaran a place we can have fun by ourselves without feeling pressure to share or join with others? Is the Temptation dinner on beach worth the cost, able to have our own fun under the stars?

We will be there over both Valentine’s Day and Marci gras. What should we take?

Do people use toys publicly?

Would love any/all thoughts.

Finally, I’m 50, shes 47, back after like we are in our 30s :)

2. BnK

BnK Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 0
    You’ve made a great choice with Pearl. It’s a lovely place and you’ll find everyone social with a good portion of couples who don’t ply with others. So no pressure of expectations or assumptions and you’ll do great going with the flow. Most people will ask if your in the lifestyle out of general interest and those who are keen will make their added interest known as well.

We are close to your age as well. Trips away from the resort are rare, especially in short trips of less than 4-5 days.

Spa services are great and erotic massage ends with just you guys together but they certainly provide hands on erotic touch.

The whole experience is couples oriented so as much as they do for you it’s always to enhance your experience together as a couple.

In and around the hot tub you’ll find folks have brought their faves from their tickle trunk but not so much at the pool.

Have a great 1st nakation at Pearl !

3. bianna

bianna Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0

4. eptx15

eptx15 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thank you so much for the guidance!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice