Newbie Trip Report - December 7-11, 2012

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by luv2vaca, Feb 3, 2013.

1. luv2vaca

luv2vaca Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Newbie Trip Report 12/7-12/11, 2012

This report is going to start out different from the rest because I am starting at the end of our trip instead of the beginning. I thought before I went to Temptation that I would be writing my report the moment I got back home from pure excitement, but our trip home took an unexpected turn. On our flight home from Cancun, we experienced wind sheer and our plane dropped over 2000 feet in a matter of seconds. Immediately following the drop, the plane shifted with the right wing down and started to drop towards the ground. Drinks, empty seat cushions, people’s belongings were flying all around the cabin and people were screaming and crying. The pilot got the plane leveled off and assured us the plane was fine – that we had experienced severe turbulence – and would land safely in about 50 minutes at our expected destination. I was sitting by the window, so I could see when we were coming in for a landing multiple firetrucks and emergency vehicles dotting the runway. We found out – after we landed safely, thank God – that we were expected to crash land. When we dropped the 2000 feet, the flaps on the right ring were damaged so they weren’t able to use them properly for the landing. They anticipated that either we would hit the runway too hard and break apart, or even if we touched down safely we would run out of runway because we wouldn’t be able to slow down properly. Thankfully, we had a highly trained and experienced pilot who put us on the ground and to the gate safely and without incident. It was a surreal experience to go through this and since it happened both of us have felt a wide array of emotions. Life finally feels back to normal almost two months later. I have always had a fear of flying, so you can imagine this did not help. I will probably have to be seriously medicated the next time I decide to fly!! That next flight will be back to Temptation December 2013. We had such an amazing time, and we both love to travel, so we are not going to let this stop us from traveling again. We made many great friends and wouldn’t pass up the chance to meet them at Temptation again. The experience really makes you appreciate life and all it has to offer. We were always ones to make the most of life but it just makes you see things a little differently – in a good way. I share that because it is part of our Temptation experience, because it explains why it took me so stinkin’ long to write this ;), and also allows me to get all mushy and say how much I truly love and miss our new friends!! So enough of that, let’s get on to the good stuff ;).

Day 1 - Friday

We arrived at the Cancun airport and thanks to Cancuncare (which is a theme throughout this report and gets credit for making this trip spectacular!) we breezed right past all the people in the airport trying to talk to us and went straight outside where we were immediately greeted by our driver from USA Transfers – who I highly recommend. We grabbed a beer and a water and headed out.

We arrived at Temptation in our jeans and long sleeve shirts and found out our room was not available so we dropped off our luggage and went to find lunch. We were waiting outside Margarita’s when I recognized a face from Cancuncare – it was Big Sexy (I will use screen names to protect the “innocent” ;))!! He was there with Miss Sexy. We immediately made eye contact and did the awkward – don’t I know you from??? Then we were hugging and laughing and made arrangements to meet at the pool. We got a table right inside the door and were just getting served when another familiar face walked in – Tytan! I jumped up and hugged him and told him I would be at the pool as soon as we were done eating.

After lunch, we went back to get our bags to change in to our swimsuits and discovered our room was ready – yay!! We went to our room and after a delay to have our first of many breaks for sexcapades, got on our suits and headed to the pool. We were greeted by our new friends and before we knew it we were downing Wet Pu$$y shots and meeting lots of new people by the bar – included 2 Temptu – awesome, fun people!

I enjoyed swinging (not what you think ;) – actual swinging on one of the bar swings) while we all enjoyed various drinks. My favorite was Drunkin’ Monkey – I think. It was a frozen concoction of coconut rum and bananas – delicious!! We headed back to the room around 5 to rest a little and get ready for dinner. We had made plans to meet everyone for Asian that night.

[​IMG]

We had round two of sexcapades and quickly fell asleep. My alarm went off so I got up to start getting ready. I tried a few times to wake him and it wasn’t happening. At one point, he stood up, walked in a circle at the foot of the bed, said “I’m not going anywhere”, and fell back on the bed. I was at a dilemma – what to do? Stay in – go out?? Well, I went out of course!! :icon_smile: I got dressed in my white dress for white night and headed out the door. Thankfully and luckily, Big Sexy and Miss Sexy were literally standing right outside my door, Big Sexy in all his Caeser glory!! We headed down to the Asian restaurant, sitting outside for a bit to enjoy the ocean breeze. Tytan joined us and later so did D & J, two girls traveling together that they had met by the pool that day. We all ate together and had amazing food – best appetizers ever!! Then we headed to Patti-O’s for dancing and more libations.

[​IMG]

At Patty O’s we met a group of guys from Minnesota. One guy, who we fondly called Little Scott, was hilarious. He was all over every woman there and talking in a Spanish accent. He kept asking all the girls if they knew English and trying to dance with everyone. He picked me up cradling me and I thought Miss Tytan was going to punch him out! Love that girl!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day 2 – Saturday

I headed back at the early hour of 2 am – yes, everyone gave me trouble for going home “early” :icon_smile:. I found him still soundly asleep across the bed. I turned him around, tucked him in, and went to sleep. He woke up at 5 am bright eyed and ready to go. Since I had only had 3 hours of sleep, I told him I wasn’t quite ready to go get up – but he could go get us some pool chairs! We had sex instead and both went back to sleep. We woke up a few hours later and headed get some breakfast. We walked in to the buffet to find Big and Miss Sexy and sat with them to eat. We found they had already kindly reserved us a couple chaise lounges by the pool!

We spent the day by the pool, drinking, hanging out, meeting new people, and having a blast. He got A LOT of grief for sleeping through our first night! We took a couple breaks to go back to the room for – well, you get the idea ;), then we would come back to the pool for more fun of a different kind. Around 5, we went back to the room and got ready for dinner.

We met Tytan x2 and got seafood for dinner. Another amazing meal!! After dinner, we headed to Patty O’s and introduced him around to all the people we had met the night before. We had fun dancing, drinking, and partying with friends. This night was a Cancuncare theme night of Christmas night. There were some great outfits and Big Sexy was again decked out – in his Santa boxers!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There was a dance party with a lighted floor by the sports pool so Miss Tytan and I recruited people from Patty O’s to get them out to dance. She was great – practically dragging people one or two at a time until we had a party going! We danced until my feet were numb (not really used to stilletos every night!) and went back to the room for sex and then sleep.

Day 3 – Sunday

We slept in LATE on Sunday. We woke up, had sex, threw on our swimsuits and headed out. We found Big Sexy had again saved us lounge chairs! We headed to get some food – lunch by this time. On our way we passed Tytan x2 and asked if they wanted to join us. They were not willing to “kill their buzz” for food so we headed to Margaritas for a nice lunch.

After lunch, we spent the afternoon by the pool again. It was a more relaxing, low key day. We spent time reading and sunbathing and enjoying the sun.

[​IMG]

That evening, we headed out to find dinner. We happened to wander into the Italian restaurant where we found Big Sexy and Miss Sexy who asked us to join them. The food was truly amazing and the presentation was phenomenal. While there, we saw M & B who were celebrating M’s birthday so we wished her happy birthday and headed out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We headed to Nice Shoes to try to see the show but it was completely packed to where we couldn’t even get in the door. Instead we went to the billiard room next door and the guys played pool while we sat like trophy girlfriends and cheered them on :icon_lol:.

We headed to Patty O’s and just like the pool that day, it was pretty calm and not very crowded. We had drinks and danced a little and met a couple new people including Strawberry – who we had talked to on Cancuncare but hadn’t met at Temptation yet. After a few drinks, we went and found a bed by the sports pool and had a little alone time.

[​IMG]

Day 4 – Monday

This was by far our favorite day and it was a great way to spend our last day of our vacation. We spent the day doing the Cancuncare Boob Cruise. It was the most amazing time!!

From the moment we stepped on the boat, we had full drinks in our hands and they never stopped. Whatever the wonderful pink drink was I would like to know because I would love to make them at home!! Chinos and Omar provided the best entertainment!! Everyone on the boat was so fun. It was so easy to cut loose and have a great time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When we arrived on the island, we had the pleasure of sitting and eating lunch with Steve who is a great guy and also met his lovely wife. We had a great buffet lunch and went to the beach to watch the adult contests – or so I thought. When they called for ladies, my lovely boyfriend volunteered me so I got to be a contestant. The contest – who could do the best job at (to keep it clean for the site) making love to a banana with their breasts. I was fortunate to go last and also fortunate for Chinos to give me a couple pointers. When my turn came, I knelt on the ground facing the crowd, spit on the banana and went after it. When my time was close to up I squeezed the banana so it all came squirting out the top. The crowd went wild. It was a proud moment! ;) I am seriously thinking about putting it on my resume. It’s a skill!! I won a t-shirt which I proudly wore the rest of the time we were there. By the way – if anyone has pics or video of the contest, I would love copies! Our camera was with my bag so we didn’t get any.

I do have this one in my winning t-shirt!

[​IMG]

We went back to the boat where we spent the rest of the cruise topless. I sang my heart out to “I Love Rock and Roll” which I was surprised that I remembered every word! We anchored to go swimming in the ocean. I stepped to the edge, peeled off my bottoms and jumped in totally naked. My boyfriend was nice enough to meet me at the back of the boat with my bottoms when I got back on. Then he proudly told me I was the only female to go totally naked. Yay! Lol Considering I came to Temptation not thinking I would even take my top off and it took me 3 days to do so by the pool – this was a huge thing! It was so fun cruising the Caribbean and passing other boats who would wave and then go crazy when they realized all the boobs were out! It was so fun – the drinks were great, the music was awesome, the people were fantastic!!

We got back to the hotel a little sunburned, a little more drunk, and had big smiles on our faces. We changed clothes and headed out to find some dinner. We found a large outdoor bbq buffet that was awesome!! We ate and drank and sat with new friends that we had met on the boob cruise. After dinner, we showered and got dressed up and headed to Patty O’s for our last night where we sit and talked and drank with all of our new friends.

[​IMG]

Day 5 – Tuesday – going home day :cry:

We met up with Tytan x2 and Big and Miss Sexy for breakfast and got pics of all of us together (which I still need copies!!). We headed back to our room and had our last round of sex at Temptation. Then we packed up and headed to the lobby to wait for our travel home.

I have to say that Temptation is the best adult vacation I have ever been on. The hotel as a whole and our room was modern and sexy and comfortable. We were always impressed by the food at every restaurant with the quality and the presentation. The service by everyone that worked at Temptation was exceptional from our maid staff that made our towel animals, to the bartenders and wait staff, to the entertainment crew – everyone was friendly and outgoing and made our stay so enjoyable.

The people we met there have become good friends and we are already planning a return trip back at the same time. Big Sexy took care of us at every turn and was always looking out for us. Miss Sexy is so nice and so fun and always had a smile. Tytan x2 are amazing friends that are the sweetest people in the world. Miss Tytan is the cutest thing and I so miss her dance! I wish I had a video of that. 2Temptu are an awesome couple, so sexy and so into each other and so fun! J&D were fun girls that were great partying with. And who can forget all of our new friends from Wisconsin! – Oh Little Scott and how entertaining he was!! I have never met a better group of people anywhere. It was great to hang out with people who are cool and fun and who literally don’t give a shit and don’t judge – they just accept you and want to hang with you. I know we met so many great people and if I left you off this list, please don’t be offended. It’s hard to remember everyone – especially their names!

The best thing about this vacation is how great it was for us. It was our first trip as a couple and it couldn’t have been better! I couldn’t even mention every time we had sex in my report but it averaged 7 times a day. That’s not to brag – but to say how Temptation affects your libido and your sex life!! We both enjoy sex very much but it’s so different at home with all the stresses of kids and work and everything in life. At Temptation, we were completely unconnected with no phone and no internet. We had no stressors, no worry, no cares. It was amazing! We can’t wait to go back!!

I wish I would have written my trip report as soon as we got back – both for this site but also for us. I know there were so many more little details and funny stories and things that happened that I am forgetting since it has been two months. But you get the general idea and if you’ve been there you already know. If you haven’t – you MUST GO! I can’t wait to go back and I would be delighted to be vice-president for Big Sexy’s crew next December!! I will journal while I am there next time so I don’t forget any detail.

If anyone is interested, there are more pics on our profile. Take care and can't wait to be back at Temptations!!

V & S

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  2. Fredmgill

Fredmgill Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 0
    What a great report! We are looking forward to our vacation with Mr. & Mrs. Sexy in April.
    Paul & Lisa

3. Sam and Robin

Sam and Robin I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0
    Sounds like you had a blast

4. lynnshaun

lynnshaun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Your plane ride sounds very scary-glad to hear that you will be back!!! You hit the nail on the head with the "couple time".....it's crazy how much it happens there. I said to my husband I bank it for the whole year!

5. Sizzlinmomma

Sizzlinmomma Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great trip report. Glad you made it home safely!! Awesome pics!!

6. ROB:)MEL:)

ROB:)MEL:) Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have just read your story ..... I'm glad your both safe and had fun.. My husband and I are going in march and in excited and nervous at the same time but you make it sound so great!! Love your happy ending take care Melanie & rob

7. Tweb

Tweb Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great report. Glad to hear you made it home safely. Love how you posted the pics in there also.

8. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Great TR, and quite a story about your ride in to STL. I don't get easily rattled, but that would have made an impact!

9. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Nice report. We are glad you two had fun!!

10. cheifboy

cheifboy Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    great report glad you made it home safe I think I would have pooped my pants

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice