Newbie Questions!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by FunSun8, Dec 3, 2023.

1. FunSun8

FunSun8 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Hi!
    Have a bunch of questions before booking a night or two here:
    1. My hub and I are early 50s. What’s the age range of guests?
    2. Is there a site that explains tiers of what’s included based on room class? I don’t see much on the Temptation direct site.
    3. We have zero interest in time share and I’ve read a lot of reviews complaining about being asked constantly. Is this true?
    4. Theme nights is dress code mandatory?

Thanks!

2. JANDATX

JANDATX Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 0
    1. You’ll fit right in

2. Keep searching this site, but basically the Tower gives you more access than other rooms. Playful experience adds some perks as well.

3. not an issue at all

4. no, but it’s part of the fun

3. FunSun8

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks!

4. Cheers2US

Cheers2US Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 2
    1) I'd say most guests are in age ranges 40s to 60s, but you will also find several guests outside that range. Everyone is there to have a good time and in that sense, "age is just a number"
    2) We usually book the lower end rooms ("Trendy Garden") and we are not Premier. In the past, this was not a problem and we were able to enjoy the resort like everyone else, minus a few perks. On more recent trips, we felt there was less we had access to: namely fewer places to sit at the pool or at Bash (the outdoor dance/entertainment area) But it's still an all-inclusive, so you will get meals, drinks, snacks, water activities (e.g. paddleboards, kayaks) and entertainment all included.
    3) They will try to persuade you to "take a tour" and "sit for breakfast" to discuss the timeshare (they don't like it when people call it "timeshare"; they prefer "membership".... potato, poh-tah-toe) I'd avoid the meeting/presentation at all costs (we had a horrible horrible experience which almost ruined our 30th wedding anniversary) If you want to buy a membership, there are several people on Facebook trying to sell theirs. You can also join someone else's membership as a beneficiary.
    4) Dressing for theme nights is not mandatory, but it does make things much more fun.

5. FunSun8

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks again for everyone’s replies. I forgot to add a question-what room type is in a quieter section? We can’t wait to party but also will want to sleep without hearing the club if possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice