Newbie Questions! :)

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by IndianaCouple, Dec 17, 2019.

1. IndianaCouple

IndianaCouple Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, I have been eyeing this resort since last year (we did the Boobs Cruise but didn't stay at Temptations) - but I am wanting to go in the next year or two and ready to book asap but had some basic questions...

1. End of March a good time to go? I want to go for my Birthday and it's the last week of March or is there a better month? I don't want to go when its dead :p I'll be 33 when I go.

2. What is the best room option? I know we won't be spending much time in there but what's a good room category? I typically like an ocean view because I can't see the ocean in the Indiana where I live haha but I'd like to have one with extra amenities and such.

3. Guys totally do theme nights, right? Not just the ladies?? I've got to convince my boyfriend to dress up with me!!

2. SUPnSun

SUPnSun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +422 / 1
    We’re looking at the end of March (20-28) as well. We’ve only been in August which was great, but the hotel was a bit quiet... March already looks way busier.

We’ve been debating the room question as well. We’ve stayed in the Bash Rooms both of our trips, but they are cheap in August. We’ve met people in Garden view rooms, one was facing the street and the other a wall! Our friends in the ocean view were on the fourth floor... no elevator.

We like sitting out on the balcony and seeing the ocean, that why we like the Bash Rooms. I don’t think the Tower Perks are necessarily the big draw for us.

Men do participate in the theme nights! I usually have something for every night my wife does... even if it isn’t as extravagant!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  3. BrianandAlicia

BrianandAlicia Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +615 / 0
    When to go - We have often wondered about heading down for the last week of March flowing over into the first week of April. We have been hesitant to do so because of Spring break/Reading week (depending on when it falls in March). We know a bunch of people that have gone during that time say that the resort is SUPER busy, fun, but almost too packed. Because of this we book in April, which includes April 2020 for our 8th trip. The weather is nice and hot and there is always an amazing group of people to make your first trip memorable. It's always a blast..........

Room options - Bash rooms are always a good choice but like you said in your post, you're only in your room for one of four the four "S's" - sleep, shower, shitting, sex (not always in that order). We've never had a "bad" room and this year we are trying a Jacuzzi room. There is lots of time to see the ocean from the pool deck.

Guys and theme nights - It's NOT just for the ladies (although they do look better than us guys normally....lol). Your boyfriend can go as wild or as mild as he wants. At first it may be overwhelming but after your first or second theme night you'll almost feel out of place if you don't dress up. Again he doesn't have to dress up if he doesn't feel comfortable. Nobody will judge him or you. Last year a bunch of us guys wore ladies lace boy shorts for our wives on lingerie night. Just go have fun, that's all that counts. This includes swim shorts at the pool. As a heavy set guy I wore short, tight boxer style shorts and it felt good. Nobody makes you feel uncomfortable and for a guy of my shape, that is a great moral booster.

NOBODY KNOWS YOU AND NOBODY GIVES A SHIT - go have fun, wear what you want or don't want.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice