Newbie questions sorry

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by LesandJackie, Mar 4, 2015.

1. LesandJackie

LesandJackie Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    last few questions...

Does the wife have to go topless if she doesn't want too or will she pressured.

Do we have to join in theme nights every night or can we just go to Paty O's and mingle in without people commenting.

And last of all can we sit around the sexy pool if you dont want to join in the party games all the time.

Thanks sorry but the wife still slightly nervous

2. delo1311

delo1311 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Your going to have the time of your lives just enjoy it. We have to wait till July to go feels like forever. The only problem is that after the first jigs your going to be hook and planning your next trip lol.

3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Jen didn't go topless her first trip except when she got a little tipsy on the Boobs Cruise. No pressure and we had a blast. We are no repeat customers.

4. loopywoz

loopywoz Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    No you don't have to go topless there are ppl that dont

As for the theme night it's up to you if you want to do them . I do a couple not everyone
    The sexy pool is there for everyone to party in you can just watch the games they are funny

5. Trish

Trish I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +675 / 0
    last few questions...

Does the wife have to go topless if she doesn't want too or will she pressured.

Absolutely not. I rarely take my top off and still have just as much fun as everyone else. You might be surprised though and after a few days she may want to - just let her decide when she gets there, no pressure. Nobody will pressure her to take it off.

Do we have to join in theme nights every night or can we just go to Paty O's and mingle in without people commenting.

You don't have to join in all the themes, but I'm 95% certain when you get there, you'll want to participate in most! Many people don't participate at all, but lots of people from Cancuncare do. If you get there and decide you'd rather watch from the sidelines that's still ok.

And last of all can we sit around the sexy pool if you dont want to join in the party games all the time.

Of course - a majority of people don't participate in the party games. I've never entered one myself. It's all about your comfort zone. Some are happy to get up on the stage, some of us would rather watch!

Thanks sorry but the wife still slightly nervous

Let your wife know that it's perfectly normal to feel nervous, but she will understand when you get there why there's really no need. TTR doesn't force people to do the things you've described above, it merely provides a comfortable environment to try them out if you want to. Let your wife call the shots when you get there and I think you'll have a great holiday.

6. fitfreak

fitfreak Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Go with the mindset that its like any other resort youve been to. People are super friendly and the party doesnt stop- making it unlike those other resorts. Go with the flow, have fun, and I can guarantee youll be back for round two soon!

7. MikeandSherrie

MikeandSherrie Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +173 / 0
    The best part of TTR is you get to participate at whatever level you are comfortable with ;) No worries, no need to be nervous, top on or off is no big deal, the theme nights are fun but 1/3 do the resort themes, 1/3 do CCC themes, and 1/3 wear normal clothes so again everyone fits in :)

8. scottydog

scottydog I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,124 / 2
    The way I describe the atmosphere to nervous newbies is this: Temptation invites you to step out of your comfort zone, but doesn't require you to in exchange for an amazing vacation.

You'll have a great vacation no matter what, but good advice is to bring along things that you don't believe you'll have the courage to wear. Don't be surprised if your nervousness disappears after a day or two. There really is no pressure to something you're not comfortable with. Everyone has a first trip.

9. SummerFun2015

SummerFun2015 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Theme Nights

I have a newbie question too.. it will be our first time (this Aug). Being new, we are a little shy to just pack stuff for theme nights. If we get there, and we decide to go to a theme night... any place around that sells stuff to wear?

10. Netcruizer99

Netcruizer99 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    There's a store in Temptation that will sell their own theme night outfits (think Red dresses, white dresses, and some lingerie), but you are way more likely to find something at yandy to wear Sexy Lingerie Shop, Intimate Apparel Lingerie Store, Sexy Halloween Costumes which is inexpensive enough to wear once and throw away (or lose somewhere by the sports pool! :D ). You can take it with you and not feel ripped off when you wear it, which you might feel, if you bought in Cancun. There's also malls in Cancun just like any big city where you can find something, but again, its hit or miss. Its better to have some fun on the internet and go shopping for the things you think you might need for theme nights.

Also, in our experience, order and pack the things that you look at and say, "there's absolutely no way I would ever wear that!!!! " because once you get there, you'll find that after a day or two, you'll wish you had packed something smaller. :) and I'm not just talking about the ladies, the guys need to be willing to pack items that they might not ever wear too. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice