Newbie Question

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by JosyExperio, May 5, 2021.

1. JosyExperio

JosyExperio Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Me and the mrs are thinking of visiting this year if restrictions allow. We’re quite fun, enjoy looking, but don’t have any desires to play with anyone else etc.

We’re both from the uk, but of south Asian descent. We just have a few concerns before we come.

Is their much privacy? One of the main worries is if someone takes a picture of us, or we end up in the background of someone else’s. Is there any restrictions on the use of phones/cameras?

I assume that the wife would be the only brown women there? Most of the clientele probably haven’t seen a brown woman topless before. Will there be any leering/staring? Both of us are fine with her being checked out, we just don’t want any pervy stares.

Finally, am I right in saying there would be no inappropriate touching by others without prior consent?

2. dallascpl

dallascpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    There won't be any inappropriate touching by others without consent. Also no one there is going to be shocked to see brown women. There will be other people of color there too.

As for pictures being taken... I think that is the only concern you have that could be a problem. You won't be the only one upset if people are taking pictures but people are going to be taking selfies and snapping pics that shouldn't be. You just have to be aware and try to avoid them or if it is blatant hopefully they get shut down.

3. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    They have definitely gotten more strict with cameras over the years. I was there this past October and was just texting by the side of the pool and got approached by security to put a sticker on the back of my phone. That being said, I have taken my fair share of pictures as well, but only for consenting people and friends. Overall, the people in the sexy pool are very respectful and I don't think anyone will really take "creeper" type photos of you without your agreement.

Your wife will not be the only "brown woman". I would not worry about that. She may be complimented, etc. but honestly, I've been going to TTR for 10 years and I can count the number of times I've seen people be disrespectful douches on one or two fingers.

And, I'd like to playfully say that swingers are not rapists. lol No, no one will do inappropriate touching without consent. Birds of a feather flock together. Swingers like swingers. Swayers like swayers. Vanillas like vanillas.

You guys will be fine. Come and have the trip of a lifetime!!

4. TigerTown

TigerTown Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +304 / 0
    As others have said, I wouldn't allow myself to be too concerned over being people of color (POC) at the resort. While some random Facebook commenters can leave poor impressions, speaking to my friends who are regulars and POC, they have not expressed any significant discrimination concerns. Furthermore, certain events such as MochaFest in October, bring in even more diversity than usual.

5. mexico24

mexico24 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,138 / 3
    There may be some leering and staring but not because of her/your ethnicity. A creeper or two may be lurking around and that is what they do, usually without discrimination, but they will hide it behind some mirrored sunglasses. Can't guarantee no inappropriate touching but it is rare ... saw a huge fight one night when some bachelor party guys thought they could feel up every woman on the dancefloor. They went to jail after fighting with a bunch of pissed off husbands/boyfriends and security.

but these incidents are definitely not the norm. Security does a great job of identifying bad apples and putting them on notice.

We are not in the lifestyle, enjoy our privacy, and still keep returning. 99+% of the guests are super nice and respectful.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice