Newbie Here!

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by myacuna, Feb 16, 2020.

1. myacuna

myacuna Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Husband and I were debating between breathless and TTR and I think we’ve landed on TTR.

here’s the deal - I have had a rough 6 months. Two miscarriages have lead to “postpartum fluff” that is not going anywhere by April. I have time to eat right and exercise before this trip (April 2-5) but I won’t have a rock hard body or anything close to that by then. I’m totally comfortable without a top on abs prefer that actually (which is why we axed breathless) but will my body be out of place?

thanks for helping a noob. We really need this trip away to relax a bit (me), and party a bit.

Oh and I assume I can be topless at any of the pools?

2. Amccarthy

Amccarthy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0
    We will be at TTR March 28th through April 5th. We would love to party with you guys. There are lots of great people that will be there that week and I’m sure you will find the much needed break to relax. We are also going on the Boobs Cruise on April 3rd. We haven’t been but from the posts here it looks like a must lol. Hope to see you there.

by the way I have far from a rock hard body but I’ll rock it anyway...

3. myacuna

myacuna Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    Looking forward to meeting you! We are planning to do the same Boobs Cruise!

4. Hawkeyecpl

Hawkeyecpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +410 / 0
    If only rock hard bodies were allowed we wouldn't get past the door. Instead were about to make our 9th (maybe? ... Kinda lost track) trip March 28-April 3. We've seen all shapes and sizes over the last 8 years since our first trip. Just come ready to party and remember the resort motto "Nobody knows you and nobody gives a shit".
    Come say hi! We'll try not to drink all the tequila before you arrive.
    PS: Yes you can be topless at all the pools

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Curious1

Curious1 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +479 / 1
    First off I am sorry for both of your losses.my husband and I lost our only child due to a stillbirth 20 years ago I know the feeling of losing a baby. I'm sorry you are going through this. On a side note I was so worried the first time we went to TTR in August of 2017. I have never been the thin rock hard body type. I have curves and I was welcomed by so many people. I left more confident than I have ever felt in my life. There are all shapes and sizes big boobs, small boobs, fake boobs, uneven boobs, perky boobs , saggy boobs they're all there and guess what they are all loved. Just go have a blast and trust me within minutes you will feel so welcomed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  6. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Absolutely no worries.
    Any and all body types are welcome and appreciated.

7. TastyTxCouple

TastyTxCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +206 / 0
    100% agree. Don't worry. Drink, party, and be merry! You'll have a blast!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. FakeNewsTeam

FakeNewsTeam It's a matter of time, but time is all we have! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,598 / 13
    Yes, just like fellow Texans know how to do!
    Howdy...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Nay

Nay Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +228 / 0
    you will be fine, I used to be worried about what people thought but no one cares- everyone just has fun. yep topless at the party pool is fine, some people keep them on but again it's what every you after comfortable with and don't stress you're mostly underwater anyway! we're there March 27 to April 9- come say hi

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice